Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex moaned in pleasure as he felt her tight walls squeeze him. Her blood and juices acted as a lubricant, so fucking her was rather easy. He rose up, now sitting behind he used his powers to lift her up and down on his cock, while his hands played with her tiny tits. "She's right, Dawn. Just try to take it for a bit more. Then, you'll feel just how amazing I can make you feel," he whispered, before licking her ear and biting it softly, then moving down to her neck to do the same to it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Erusmon smiled as he brought Renamon to orgasm and kept going, rubbing her G spot and giggling at her love bites. "What a slut, what a whore." He teased as he brought her back up, his other hand playing with her left tit, grabbing her nipples between his thumb and for finger and teasing the pleasure peak. Then, just as she was about to cum, he pulled away. "Well, since you dont want me to right?" He laughed and looked around one more time, at Rika, at Renamon, at Biomon and Sora, and lastly, at Lillymon and Mimi.

If Sora and Biomon, and Mimi and Lilliymon, were still pleasuring each other, he would look back at Rika and Renamon and say, "Do you two want to be like them? Pleasuring each other?" If they answered yes, he would laugh again, and bring them both close to him, making the vines move so that one was on either side of him. "Suck on my fingers and I will consider it." He commanded as he sent out one last call. There was one girl left that he wanted, his little loli, he wanted Kari and Angewomon.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Master..." Renamon cried, whining as he stopped pleasuring her. She moved her body as mush as she could, trying to finish the job he started. Sora, Biyomon, Mimi, and Lilymon were still pleasuring their respective partner, though they were tiring out fast. When the two were ordered, they looked at each other, hesitating. In the end though, they gave up, moving forward to lick, kiss, and suck on his fingers.

As for the loli, she and Angewomon were on their way, worried about Sora and Mimi, as well as their partners.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"What horny bitches you are. Clearly it was destiny that you should become my slaves, what else could sluts like you possibly do?" Erusmon laughed and smiled as he watched them lick and suck his fingers, pinching and playing with their tongues in the meantime. He then waited for Kari to arrive, wanting her to see her defeated friends in the midst of their ecstasy, not caring if they passed out in their love making.

--------

Dawn could hardly respond, her constant cries now transforming into ever present moans. Her rosy nipples erected as he played with them, and her pussy continued to hold him tightly as he moved her up and down, her mouth open as she moaned in pleasure, every humiliation, movement, and touch adding to her building pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex continued to fuck Dawn for a while, moaning in pleasure as her pussy squeezed his cock. Finally, with a loud moan of pleasure, his seed was shot into her, filling her young pussy with sperm. He pulled her off of him and onto the bed, before he got off. His cock was wet with juices of her and his, but still erect. He walked over to Ayako and pulled her out of the chair. "Watch, Dawn," he ordered, and even if she didn't he kissed the sexy mother passionately, his tongue dominating her mouth as his hands played with her ass and tits.

-------------

The girls moaned in response. After a few minutes of waiting, Kairi and Angewomon stormed the temple. She was riding on her friend's back, but as soon as they saw their friends she released Angewomon in shock.

"MIMI! SORA!" she cried, blushing.

"Biyomon? Lilymon?" Angewomon gasped, barely recognizing Biyomon in her new form and covered in her and Sora's juices. They were so shocked they didn't even notice Erusmon for a few precious seconds.
Those few seconds was all he needed to teleport right in front of Angewomon. He quickly punched her hard in the gut, sending her flying into the closest wall. He smirked and looked down at her loli partner. "Hello, and welcome to my temple, my new lap pet."

(What about The Market and Xeno panic?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Angewomon!" Kari screamed as she saw her partner being punched into the wall and fall against it. She looked at Erusmon and took a step back, afraid. "W-what did you do to Mimi and Sora!?" she yelled, trying to be brave, but blushing red and being scared out of her mind.
"The same thing Im going to do to you and your partner." He said before picking Kari up into his arms and quickly began to rip through her clothing, trying to strip her naked and expose all her young flesh. "I feel like Im opening a Christmas present." He mused as he did so, floating up and returning to his throne. The vines and plants that gripped Byomon and Sora lifted their exhausted bodies away placed them before Renamon and Rika. "If you want any pleasure from me," He told them. "hen you are going to have to pleasure them." there arms were still bound, but The vines brought Sora and Byomon's pussies up to Renamon and Rika's mouths so that they could eat the girls out. "The better you do, the better it will feel for you later." He reminded them.

-------------

Dawn cried out loudly and moaned as she came again and was filled up to the brim with Alex's sperm. After that she could do little more than lay on the bed and moan, watching with half closed eyes as her mother was kissed and groped. Ayako was soaking wet, and she moaned eagerly into the kiss as Alex finally chose to take care of her. "Oh, Im so hot, please fuck me..." she begged, blushing hard as she did, her body aching and wanting to be fucked like her daughter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No! Stop, please!" Kari cried, tears falling from her eyes as she tried to hold back Erusemon's hands, of course failing to do so. As for her partner, Angewomon was struggling to get up and held her, but she took only a few steps forward, before falling to the ground, holding her gut. Renamon looked at Sora's pussy, hesitating. She looked at Rika, but her partner didn't even glance at her as she leaned forward and began to assult Biyomon's cunt with a series of rookie licks and sucks, making the girl moan in pleasure. Renamon looked at Sora, blushing through her fur, before leaning forward and doing the same, slower than her human partner though.
--------

"My pleasure comes first, you little whore. Now get down and suck on my cock. I want you to clean it. You'll probably even get a taste of your slutty daughter's juices," he smiled, grabbing Ayako by her hair and pushing her down to his shaft.

(I meant for Renamon and Rika to lick their pussies, not the other way around)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)