Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
she blushes lightly due to the soft touch of Mitsuki's paw and also for the sweet invitation she was seeking for. she looks into Mitsuki's eyes and smiles cutely, swishing her tails happily "yes... I really would love to come inside and see your show...Mitsuki-sama"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She rely the smile and nods slowly. "Okay. Let's go." She walk with Yoosei on rollerblade and shows the entry pass, then proceed to changing room.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shadow jumped out at the sound of gunfire, his powerful legs propelling him into the air, "DEATH FROM ABOVE!!" He shouted as he fired, from his height he was able to fire past the barriers that the girls were hiding behind.

"Nice try!" Katt brought up her weapon, her reflexes kicked in, time seemed almost to slow down for her, she fired quickly her shots coliding with Shadow's and breaking them in midair, then fired another hitting him square in the chest as he fell back to earth, "BOOYA! Now who's better?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dam she good but I'm better," Blaze thought as he dodge the shot and shot to the left of where Alice was going.

"Katt, Blaze as a thing for cat girls. You distract him and I shot him from behind," Carman said to Katt.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei follows Mitsuki while looking around in awe. she never had been in a TV station before. "how long does it last the show?" she asks out of curiosity, not that it would matter a thing in the end after all
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Woops I thought it was a one shot your done laser tag :P.

IC:

"Katt you kickass!!!" Saphire yelled as she rolled back and went in a proned position to give Katt cover fire.

"Gotcha." Disturbed ran to the right side cover as he was told.
The OCA
"Hmm..about an hour or so, including the short interview with mass media." She replied as arrive at the changing room, specially for Mitsuki. Both enters the room, locks it and she place her backpack as well as strip her rollerblade.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
she enters the room and smiles cutely while looking around "this is wonderful, you have a changing room only for yourself" she looks at Mitsuki "i never got that luck when i used to go from dojo to dojo to perform a few skills for a big crowd place" she sighs and lower ears a bit
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She then went closer to Yoosei and caress her cheek softly, smiling. "Don't be like that...I'm sure you will become like me someday..." Mitsuki then strip her shirt and short pants, exposing her lite-purple bra as well as her panties.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Eeek!" Alice dodged just in time, the paintball barely touching her tail, "Gotta be careful," she fixed her eyes on Blaze, then she ran through the fire zone and tried to down him with another shot.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad