Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Nath: Lemme guess, you were trying to play a trick on me, so you acted like that. Or, you two are yuri lovers. Either one. *shrugs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: We were playing a trick on you...AND STEVEN...I KNOW YOUR BACK THERE!!....and that wasnt exactly yuri...it was tail play...thats all..
The OCA

Nath: That didn't look anything like 'playing around'.

Steven: HE'S MAD!

Nath: SHUT UP! *throws his glass at Steven and it shatters in his face, knocking him out*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire:Well I saw you playing with Crimson before so I thought it was okay to play with Yoosei...I cant lie it did feel good...but no we're not yuri lovers...we're just...good friends...dont tell me you were getting sick over a little tail playing
The OCA

Nath: Actually, I was only doing it because I was lying to DMX. Crimson's still hanging in the basement, he's probably just skin and bones now. *chuckles* But... a little sick.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: ..You gonna have some cake with us or not...I promise it'll come yuri free.
The OCA

Steven: *runs past in anime like style* IT FUCKING HURTS! GLASS SHARDS IN MY EYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Nath: *sweat-drops* Okay, but I'll go in-between you two when sitting down. *nudges his way in-between them both with spam powers and sits down*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Okay..*rolled her eyes*..I promise we werent going to take it that far Nath..*she kissed him ont he cheek*..We were just teasing okay?

Waitress: Heres your order *sets the two plates down*..ummm I'm gonna have to get more arent I?

Saphire: Nath you getting anything?
The OCA

Nath: I will believe you... *sigh* But next time, I won't know what to believe, this is becoming more often. *looks up* Uhm.... If any cook here knows Welshcakes, could they make me a few? And, one coke, please.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Waitress: Your in luck wolfy Welshcakes are our specialty..and one coke..got it *walks off*

Saphire: *leans her head against Naths*..I'll stop I promise..*nuzzles his cheek*
The OCA