Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"We should make a rule saying that we can't use our powers same for the girls, said Blaze with grin know full well what Carman is capable of doing.

"But us girls are so weak with out our powers you guy are so stong can beat us girls easily without your powers even if you let us use ours powers," Carman said sadly with big puppy dog eyes.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice shrugged, "I doubt they'll use powers. I think they don't allow them in the place," she pointed to the sign of prohibitions, then looked back on the group with a smile, "I don't have any powers anyways," she said sticking out her tongue.

"Well, let's go up, I'm starting to get really eager!" Dot said and literally dragged the male dragon all the way up to the apartment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Relax, with my reflexes they won't stand a chance." Katt said.

"Don't forget that I could hear you coming a mile away." Shadow said as he slipped the vest over his head.

"Care to make a little wager?" Katt said.

"Fine, what are the stacks?" Shadow said.

"If my team," Katt motioned to the girls, "wins, than you guys have to do whatever we say and wait on us hand and foot during the party tonight."

"And if we win it's the same for you."

"Fine by me, everyone okay with that?" Katt asked the girls.

"How bought it guys?" Shadow asked his team.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice giggled while putting on her own gear, then she grabbed her paint-ball loaded rifle and said, "I'm in for it," she grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire put her vest on which fit snuggly onto her and the light gun belt which made her look kinda sexy "Yeah I'm up for it." she said followed by a giggle.

Disturbed looked at Katt "God I hope we dont lose.." he slides his vest on and snaps the belt on.
The OCA
"Okay everyone's geared up," The counter guy came up, "You'll start at seperate bases, each base has ammo in it, the vest has sensors in it to tell you when your dead so aim for them a hit anywhere else won't count, if you want you can take a dead players gun to use two at once or to reload an empty one, either way. Go to your doors and I'll start the countdown till the game starts. Once the game starts you'll have five minutes."

"Four more than I'll need to handle these guys." Katt said with confidence as she stood at her door.

"You and what army?" Shadow said as he stood at the other one.

"Okay, Three, Two, One," The man hit a button and the doors swung open, "GO!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Let's go then!" Alice said and went running ahead to the girls' base not to lose any time, "Come on Katt! Saphire!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed ran out trying to reach a one of the covers but already gets shot.

Saphire laughed "Haha I got ya!!!!" she yelled with a giggled

"What the hell just happened?" Disturbed said as he sat down on the ground indicating he was out "Thats so messed up."

Saphire then rolled into one of the covers trying to avoid any fire.
The OCA
"I got ya covered!" Shadow said as he dived into the room with his gun firing at Saphire.

"And I got her covered," Katt said as she knocked Saphire to the ground and returned fire, hitting Shadow in the leg as he dove behind cover.

"Okay, three on four, I've heard of worse odds winning." Shadow ran a plan through his head, "Okay, Disturbed, you go to the right, stay under cover, Blaze you take left, again, stay under cover, I'll charge the center and draw the fire." Shadow looked quickly over the debris he was behind, spotting plenty of cover down the front to protect him, "Everyone ready?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice ran behind one of the covers, then when she was able, she came out and aimed to Blaze, There! she shot at him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad