Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior would not move, allowing her to get used to his cock first. When she finally calmed down, Savior would slowly pull out, before thrusting back in, moving slowly for her. But as time went on, he would pick up speed, steadily going faster and deeper with his thrusts. "How does it feel, Kitty?" he whispered, kissing her cute little nose and holding her in his arms protectively.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kitty would pant and moan under him, but before he could even start slowly thrusting back into her again, she would start pressing herself against him, licking his neck and face, kissing him all the while. She would try to hump against him and when he finally did start humping into her she would cry out with joy and moan loudly, nuzzling her head under his chin, letting him feel the incredibly soft cat hair that grew on her head.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior rubbed his neck against Kitty's soft, ticklish hair, loving the feel of it as they made love. He suddenly leaned back, and he laid on the ground as Kitty moved up and down on his dick, bouncing away. He grabbed her hips and helped her, moaning as he did and filling her wet slit with pre cum. His hands would then slowly travel up and rub against her nipples, playing with them until they became nice and hard.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Wait...is she on the top or on the bottom now? LAst time I checked, he laid her down so he was on top. Did they switch places?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Yes. Now he's on bottom, and she is on top))
Kitty moaned as she bounced up and down on his cock, biting her lip as she took him deep into her incredibly tight pussy. "Ahhh, I feel like my mind is going crazy!" She moaned, feeling the pleasure of his hands playing with her hard nipples. "I-Im yours! I-I G-Gonna cum!" She yelled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Despite cumming, Kitty would not feel Savior doing the same. Instead, he grabbed her hips and lifted her up and down, his hard manhood stretching her tight walls. Again and again, he would have her cum, panting along. After a half of a dozen orgasms, he would stop, leaving him right on the edge. "Ready?" he teased.
Kitty was a virgin and had never even had sex before, muchless the long and continuous fucking that Savior was giving her. When, at last, he was ready to cum, she was all but spent, and moaned weakly for him to cum inside her, doing all she could, which was to weakly nuzzle him with her soft hair and purr, moving her hips and humping against him, wanting to cum one last time and to feel him fill her with his seed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Kitty would be filled with Savior's seed, possibly impregnating her. The bald man moaned and rose up kissed her lips gently, showing her love and compassion. He would hold her in his arms lovingly, cradling her. If she blacked out, he would get up, dress both of them, and bring her back to the medical room. If she did not, he would await for her to be ready to get up.
Kitty arched her back one last time with energy she didnt know she had, her tail arching up as well to just barely touch her head, crying out in sheer bliss as she came one last time and felt him filling her tight pussy with his hot seed. She then slumped back down, moaning softly and purring contently. She would go to sleep on his chest, curling up to get warm against him. If he took her to the Medical room he would find that his other guest was still there, exactly as he had left her, but looking much more tired. As always, she watched Savior with fear and submission, still awaiting her orders.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)