Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"The only thing I need is more pop just about out and for the food all the mise en place been done just cooking needs to be done. As for the game sure we're up for it, said Blaze.

Carrian said, "Girls versus the guys and us girls are going to win."

Ooc:mise en place- professional cooking, proper planning of equipment and ingredients for a food preparation and assembly station
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Fuck that we're gonna win!!" Disturbed shouted

Saphire knocked over Disturbed "Nuh uh girls rock!!!"
The OCA
Kurtz smiled, and nodded, as he glanced at Dorothy. "Yeah... home. Best place to be." He then started to walk with her, as he held onto her claw softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Laungege, there are ladies present," Blaze growled angrierly at Distrubed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Come on, everyone knows boys decimate girls at video games." Shadow said, raising his arms up and smiling.

"I can name three games that I can kick your butt at." Katt said defensivly.

"Hello Kitty and Barbie games don't count since I refuse to play them." Shadow retorted.

"Fine, let's just go there and see who beats who." Katt said, "Agreed?"

Shadow nodded his head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Remind me never to argue with my sister" Disturbed got up

Saphire giggled "Thats not true, I beat my brother in Unreal Tournament all the time"
The OCA
Mitsuki in the other hand, forgot about the teleporting matter that she discussed with Yoosei before. "I'm sorry, I forgot about teleporting thingy." She stucks out tongue while her paw still grabbing on Yoosei's paw. "Want to come inside? You can see my show in front of your eyes."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well then I guess your an exception to your gender, or your brother is." Shadow said jokingly.

"Let's go to the arcade and I'll show you who can kill who!" Katt said fiercly.

"Fine by me, if we catch the bus we can be there in five minutes tops."

OOC:

In the next post we can instantly warp to the arcade if no one has any plans.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire walked to the entrance of the arcade "Wow this place is huge!!" she said with excitement

Disturbed came walking from behind holding his head "Katt I'm sorry my hand was on the seat and you just happen to sit there!!"
The OCA
"Still not talking to you." Katt said angrily.

Shadow walked up next to Saphire, looking at Katt, "Don't you think you're carrying it a little far?" He asked.

"You'd be the same way if Saphire touched your ass!" Katt shouted quickly.

"Somehow I doubt that." Shadow said as he laughed a bit.

A small vein bulged in Katt's forehead, "Forget it, let's go." She said walking into the Arcade.

"Fine by me," Shadow followed her into the brightly lit area and walked towards the counter for the game, "Hey, seven please." Shadow said as he handed the man a coupon.

"What are the teams?" He asked.

"3 and 4." Shadow said.

"Kinda uneven." The man said as he punched it into the computer, "Okay, grab your gear and head in whenever you want."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad