Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Ky pants, slowly beginning to recover.

OOC: Gotcha.
aw-Man! Moonshadow's gone!? -but what about my training!?
-and he gave you a super cool semi-indestrucible skateboard for a weapon!? all he gave me are my stupid swords- hey- where ARE my swords!?
Moonshadow's gonna' kill me!!
-and why does Khoi keep forhetting my name?
[trips on his swords, but he skillfully flips back on his feet, picking them up]
oh- here they are! never mind.
[looks at Ky and Cronos]
...Victory is never never certain, it is the change of tides that trully decide the Victor.
.....!?
Now I'M starting to TALK like Moonshadow!

occ: uhm, can you two tell me what time you two are usually online? Its 8:32 pm here, so... what time does it make it there?
OOC: Wow... Guess you don't have Daylight Savings Time there. Well now it's 7:40 AM.
[somewhere in an unknown place where everything is dead and rotten, Moonshadow walks silently through a sea of decay and death, the strange thing is: this place used to be full of life a few minutes ago!]

"VEGAREL!!!" -Moonshadow called through the mist and dead barren trees.
"Vegarel, show yourself!!" -he called again.

[a lady clad in blood-red, violet and black, apears out of the mist, she had blood-red lips, and pale skin, her eyes looked bored, with deep-crimson pupils, her hair was platinum in coloring, two horns protruded from the sides of her head, violet wings with red markings on her lower back, she had a smaller pair of wings at the back of her head and she had a seductive tone to her voice]

"Moony, what a pleasant surprise." -she smiles, showing sharp, white teeth.

"Vegarel... what have you done to this place?" -he asks.

"Moony, Moony, Moony... it gets boring now and then... acting like a good girl in mortal form..." -Vegarel cooed, nuzzling Moonshadow's neck seductively. moonshadow doesnt move.

"-so you sucked the life out of three miles of land like a parrasite. yeah. very entertaining." -he said, pushing her away roughly, she disapears in the mist, and materialises behind Moonshadow.

"But Moony... with the blood of a succubus, an incubus, and an Elder vampiress mingling in my veins... what am I to do to have a little fun with all this raw... power..." -she cooes seductively again, nuzzling him from behind. she licks his cheek.

Moonshadow is unaffected. "you disgust me, you blood-thirsty monster."-he says nastily

Vegarel laughs seductively, and puts her arms around Moonshadow, rubbing his chest. "if you think I'm a monster now, what'll you think of me when I'm in bed..." -she laughs her seductive laugh again, and nicks Moonshadow's neck with one of her sharp fingernails, licking up the drop of the Dark-Blue blood that seeped out.

Moonshadow didnt show any signs of pain, he didnt even flinch or twitch. "Vegarel, if you kill nature again, I swear I'll kill you." -and with that, he turned around, and left.

Vegarel, rubs her arms in a slow motion. ("ohhh Moony... we'll meet again, hehehe, I love the taste of your blood... mmmm... I wonder how Blue-Boy is? a-ha-ha-ha... I want to taste him...") -she thinks, and then she disapears in the mist, her laughs, now sounding maniacal, rings through the mist.
occ: what's daylight savings time?
ooc: its um... its where you set your clock either forward or backward 1 hour in fall and spring, fall is 1 backward spring is 1 forward, i dont really know anymore about it excpt for that Benjamin Franklin created it or something *shrugs* and i dont know you that much in this rp d.blue :D

*blushes* im forgetful *grins* ill help you look for your swords *smiles* i dont think he'll kill you maybe get mad at you but wont kill you *pats on the back*
OOC: Well I come back at 6:30 EST!

"Hm?" Ky's ears twitch, and he sits up, rubbing his stomach. "What was that?"
ooc: with b-ball pratice, i'll be on 9:00 pm est, which would be about 10:00 am in your area, if you don't have DST. btw is that vampire the one that changed me? it would be great for a little plot...
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Maybe, but what reason would there be for it? She seems too evil to do something nice. If you're counting the change as nice, of course.
ooc:i'm thinking that killing my parents and changeing me to a vampire is a bad thing

ic: well i was expecting something to happen. like him kicking out at me or something...
Veemon's Followers