Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Kitty, you're not a perv. Why would you even think that? And even if I could have many other girls, so could you. What kind of idiot man wouldn't be enthralled by your beauty?" he asked. He then smiled, "Really, the only thing keeping us apart is your career as a criminal, but if you promised to stop committing crimes well....There's a chance something could happen between us."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I only did that because I had to!" Kitty insisted. "I had nowhere else to go!" She looked up at him pleadingly, being a bit shorter than him. "I wont do it ever again! Not if...if you would like me..." The poor girl was blushing madly and still very aware that only her front was cover by the uniform, her sexy back and ass visible to Savior over her shoulder.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then I like you. I like you a lot," he whispered, before kissing her again, his hands gently grasping his uniform and pulling it from her, leaving her naked. If they did so, he would then wrap his arms around her, stroking her back and groping her butt as they deeply kissed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I...I like you too..." Kitty would moan softly before kissing him. her hands would try to keep the uniform, but release eventually, leaving her blushing and naked as they kissed, her hands dropping to her side. She moaned softly and purred when he embraced her, thrusting her cute butt out when he stroked her back like a real cat, and purring even louder when he beagn to stroke and grope her ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior suddenly pulled away and stood up, closing the door behind him and locking it. He then walked over to Kitty again and threw his belt aside, followed by his shirt, letting Kitty see his muscular build. He then placed a hand on his face, before closing his eyes and pulling it off of him.

She saw his bald, hairless head, with skin was amazingly pale, ghostly in fact, and she could see many scars over his body. He allowed her to look at him, before he kissed her again, his body stroking her butt, and then moving to feel her small breasts.
Kitty was blushing like mad, and she almost couldnt restrain herself when Savior stripped down. She happily embraced him when he kissed her and moaned loudly as he began to stroke her back and butt, and then mewed with lust as he began to feel up her breasts. She was rubbing against him, the way an affectionate cat does, purring and moaning, wanting more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
To Kitty's shock, she would feel a hard cock rub against her cunt. Savior pulled away from the kiss and looked down at his erection and then at her pussy. "Are you ready?" he asked, kissing her forehead. If so, he would gently lay her down on the ground and would place his hands on her cute butt, lifting it up to align her pussy with his cock, teasing her by rubbing them together.
Kitty wiggled and kissed as they embraced each other, and when she felt his hard cock rubbing against her already moist pussy, she mewed and whined, wanting more. She allowed herself to be laid down, looking adorable as she looked up at him with lusting, wanting eyes. She arched her back as he stroked her cute butt and moaned as he began to tease her with his cock. "Ahhhh....more...please..." She begged him softly, grinding her hips against his cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"As you wish, Kitten," Savior whispered, pushing his manhood into her, very slowly, as he did not want to hurt her and he wanted to enjoy the feel of his cock being squeezed by her tight walls, and breaking her virginity. He would soon stop when he was about an inch away from putting his entire length in, before pushing that last inch in with one last thrust.
"Ahhhh, nya...so much..." Kitty moaned as he slowly began to push into her. "So hard...so hot..." she mewed, arching her back every inch he put into her, and wiggling cutely all the while. She kissed and licked him as he continued to push into her young body, finally coming against her virgin barrier and moving through it. "Ahhh!" She cried out in pain when he did, hugging him tightly against herself as he continued into her. Finally she was calming down again before he thrust suddenly into her, making her scream with pleasure and pain and arch her back again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)