Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
((Sorry, Maero, but I don't understand Katt. What does she mean over the small girl?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Like you started all that just because you met Sleen, and for virtually no other reason. She is wondering why, since she is also studying you.)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(AH.)

"Maybe....Maybe I want to focus more on this cute kitten kitten I know," he smiled, kissing her nose. "I couldn't help myself you know. She was just so adorable...." he commented, before sighing. "But what about you? Do you think things are gonig to be better now between you and Agatha?" Alex inquired.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kat shrugged. "I dont know...we cant fight or anything around you, and you have given us incentive to move on. I dont know if we can ever love each other again, but at least we cant hate each other any more."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I see....That's something...I care about each of you, you know. I want you all to have some form of happiness through all of this," he sighed, remembering Silvia and the pain he caused to both her and her clone. "...I know you must be curious about the live Xeno specimen right in front of you. Now is as good as time as any to ask me some questions," he said, petting her cheek and forcing a small smile on his face. "Unless you wanna go bathe and leave me all alone."
Katt purred and shook her head. "Well, if you insist." She said softly, turning around to face him. "Why did you do all that for the little cat? She was adorable, but clearly not of age to mate with yet. Was it her helplessness? Her age? Her innocence? Her appearance? And while am asking, why havent you impregnated any of us? Sure creating another Xeno can be fatal to us, but there are other thing you can create as well, lower life forms the other Xeno's used for various tasks (Like the ones Mike had). They arent fatal, not from what I saw."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I can't help it sometimes. I am a lustful man, and I wanted to pleasure her. Its her innocence, really. I find it so adorable, so delicious...I can't help myself. Besides, we both know I have a hard time resisting when I'm around a pretty lady," he chuckled weakly. "As for why I haven't impregnated you...I doubt any of you would be happy to bear whatever deformed seed I give. All of you have gone through enough...I don't want to make your lives any harder," he sighed.
"Hmmm...but it would be excellent for research." Katt lamented. "Well, I cant make you do anything so if you really dont want to, though you could always make one of the smaller creatures, those that are two small to cause pain. Like the pleasure slugs, it was one of the last subjects favorite creatures." She still wanted to see him do it, just not on her, since she couldnt record accurate data while knocked up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll keep that in mind. Any other questions you want ask? If not, go take a bath, and I'll start on breakfast," Alex said, his mind considering what she had said, and who to impregnate with the safer seed.
Katt nodded and went over to stand in the line. Suddenly Alex would feel something rubbing against his cock. It was Sleen, the little cat girl had gotten up and was starting to lick and suck his dick again...he never had fed her had he?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)