Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Starfire whimpered in pain as her clit felt like it was on fire, tears running down her face. She wanted to beg Robin to obey her mistress, but feared that would lead to more torture, so she bit her lip and tried to ignore the pain.
Anna gasped, arching up into Shadow slightly as she felt his teeth cut into her skin, which would leave a collection of tiny round scars. Scars Anna was more than happy to bare for him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow pulled away, lapping at the blood that bubbled out of the bite holes.

"Mmm, we've shared our blood...now we shall share our love," he purred, gently pulling her shirt up over her belly, then leaning down to lap at her navel, nuzzling her tum.
Anna blushed, crossing her arms across her chest, blushing and covering herself as best she could as Shadow nuzzled and licked her stomach lightly. "mmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow noticed Anna's action and stopped.

"You okay? We don't have to do this yet if you're not comfortable," he said, smiling softly at her.
Anna blushed, shaking her head slowly. "I want to continue... I'm just... shy I suppose..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled, moving back down to nuzzle her tummy.

"Just relax...you know I won't hurt you," he purrs, slowly pushing her shirt up higher and higher, nuzzling at her breasts softly. He licked a trail up her cleavage, sitting up and motioning for her to lift her arms.
Anna shivered and nodded slowly, gently pulling her arms aside, letting him remover her shirt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"N-no!!!" Robin called out. "A-alright...I'll drink it... just don't harm Star..." the boy wonder said softly.
Shadow pulled the shirt up over her head, tossing it away. He cupped her breasts, squeezing them in his hands, rubbing the nipples with his thumbs. He then leaned down, taking her left tit in his mouth, suckling like a newborn kitten, purring in the back of his throat. Her other nipple was rubbed and pinched between thumb and forefinger.