Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Oh he's a dead man." Shadow said as he backed away from Katt.

"What did you say?" Her eyes began glowing yellow as she bared her fangs, "ARE YOU SAYING I HAVE A BIG ASS!?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, and nodded. "Yeah... uhm..." He looked around, and realized he didn't know where the hell to go from there. "...To the station!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed blinked "NO!! I said she has a very nice tush!!!" he slapped his forehead "If you took that as an insult I'm really sorry, I meant nothing bad by it.."
The OCA
"You'll just have to excuse her, she can get kinda violent around this ti-ACK!" Shadow gasped as Katt grabbed him around the throat.

"SHUTUP!!" She shouted.

Shadow broke out of her grasp, "Geeze, violent today aren't you?" he said rubbing his neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire walked up behind Shadow and rubbed his neck.

Disturbed watch in disbelief as Katt strangled Shadow "Damn, dont want to get on her bad side"
The OCA
"Thanks," Shadow said as Saphire rubbed his neck, "You're good at this." He complimented as the pain left him quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Your'e welcome" Saphire said then she hugged him from behind.

Disturbed snuck up to Katt "Are they..?"
The OCA
Meanwhile, Mitsuki's cellphone ringing inside her shorts pocket, which gives an attention to Yoosei who sitting in front of Mitsuki. But, Mitsuki itself didn't wake up and answer the call, because she's in deep sleep; all her senses were in rest.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"What?" Shadow asked as he heard Disturbed.

"You two are so cute together." Katt giggled.

Shadow smiled a bit, "Uh, thanks, "So, I think it's safe to assume that Science class is over," He turned his head back to face Saphire, "If you two don't have any plans we could hang out, I know this awesome arcade that's not too far from here."

OOC:

I just thought, school can't last forever (thank the dark ones) so what happens when it does let out? And how do we measure time aftewards?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei ears twitch at the sound of the cellphone. she sweatdrops and nudges Mitsuki a bit to try and wake her up so she could answer the cellphone. since herself couldn't do that, it would be not respecting Mitsuki's privacy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions