Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"She could be a bald, noseless, missing an eye, wrinkled freak of nature....But as long as her purity still exists in her heart, I'm sure I'd find a way to love her. She is a star in the darkness of my life...You haven't seen the things I have....Children slaughtered, parents raped, entire kingdoms wrecked. I have seen death and hatred, and watched as children were torn apart by their own parents. I have witnessed the worse my world has to offer. Grace, is the best. And I intend to preserve her perfection, until the day I die..."

-----------------------

Alex was surprised by her sudden affection, but smiled, and gently petted her head. "It's okay. You're safe here," he smiled, and if she allowed it, kissed her forehead. He then looked at Angy and Silvia, curious to see how the process was going.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"But...then why do you make her wear that?" She asked, looking over at the precious little clothing that the princesses was dressed in. Normally Grace would wear larger dresses and more modest clothing, but Hunter had her in nothing less than pleasure slave garb. Even with Ren's poor vision, she could tell that Grace was wearing next to nothing. "I know she doesnt wear that because she wants to...she is too shy for it." Grace sighed softly as hr face was stroked and cutely nuzzled his hand in her sleep.

---------

Silvia was just getting started and it would take her a lot more time to make progress with the angel. Flare whimpered softly from the kiss and moaned gently, looking up at Alex and showing him that her pussy was wet and her nipples where hard. She rubbed herself against him, unable to stop herself, and nuzzled her head into his chest, kissing and licking it softly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"....Just because I love her purity, does not mean I ignore her outward beauty. I won't make her ware this in public, of course, but since we have the privacy of our own rooms...." Hunter couldn't help, but smile a bit, before looking at Ren. "I can assure you I would never make her dress this way if we were in front of her people or mine. This honor of seeing her like this, belongs to me..."

--------------------

Alex was joyfully surprised by Flare's body, but smiled and hugged her. "Do not fear me. I am not your enemy," he said, as he reached his hand down to tease her wet pussy, and soon got on the bed and kiss her lips, while his tentacles took his pants off and freed his cock.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren nodded slowly and closed her eyes. "I-Im going to sleep now...Im sorry...my body still hurts from...from the memories." Soon both Ren and Grace were sleeping soundly, leaving Hunter to his own devices.

----------

Flare blushed and moaned cutely as her pussy was teased, and laid on her back on the bed, looking up at him timidly. She squeezed her thighs together when she noticed his cock and whimpered softly, unsure of what she wanted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter looked at the two sleeping figures, and decided he two would rest. This entire experience. Everything within this hellish tavern....It was very taxing, even for him. So he pulled the blanket over Ren, and got into the same bed as Grace, and hugged her, keeping her warm with his soft fur, and whispering, "I love you," before falling asleep.

----------------

"If you don't want it, that's fine...Your happiness is what matters, not mine," he smiled, and kissed her nose, and moved down so that he could pleasure her pussy another way. If she allowed it, he would place his head between her legs and begin licking away at her slit, happy to orally please her.
Flare would slowly let her thighs go limp and would moan out cutely when she felt his tongue began to lick her folds. "N-Nya..." She moaned helplessly, her pussy super sensitive after everything Mike had done. Her large, gorgeous breasts bounced as her voice filled the room, her body being so well developed while her her voice and face were so young.

---------

Mike hissed softly, teasing the digi girl with terror. Rain would fine her arms tied to a hook above her head, her feet strapped to the floor, forced to be spread, while a contraption in her mouth kept her jaws wide open and useless. Mike was having some fun with her, even though her was only a snake. He had wrapped around her right breast and was now flicking his tongue over her nipple, threatening to bite at any moment, and sometimes taking it into his mouth and rolling it around, allowing it to brush his fangs from time to time but never actually biting. Not far away, Rain's warlock master was busy mixing potions and making portals, and he hardly cared what Mike did as long as there was no permanent damage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned a bit in response to tasting her flesh, and kept going, licking away at her. Not only that, his hands would stroke her thighs, her hips, and play with her breasts a bit. After a few seconds of licking her yummy slit, he moved up and kissed the Flareion, letting her taste her juices, before returning to lick away at her delicious pussy.

------------------

Rain cried as she felt the snake slither around her breasts. She would not move though, out of fear, that even the smallest movement would mean death. She would look at Mickal, letting out the smallest whimpers and muffled pleas, praying that her Master would protect her. Mickal wouldn't want her to die, right? She was a good slave, wasn't she? Sovereigns help me! she mentally screamed.
"How about a kiss?" Mike asked as he slithered around her neck to her face. He licked her cheeks with his serpentine tongue and then slowly began to lower himself to her open mouth, which was forced open by her gag. He then began to slither in, head first, and tied himself around her tongue, going pretty far into her throat before retracting to see his handy work.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
No...PLEASE! Rain cried in her mind, as her very fears were forced down her throat. She gagged as she felt the snake touched her tongue, feeling the reptile tie himself around her appendage. Sovereigns...What did I do to deserve this? she thought, as her eyes watered, and felt she was going to throw up, before he thankfully left her mouth. She then saw him look at her, her eyes crying and red, her panting being a constant noise.
Mike licked his serpentine lips and began to slither lower, wrapping around her breasts, then around her stomach until his tongue was flicking her clit. "Well, Im all lubed up arent I? Maybe I will go in for a little snack..." He said mischievously as he began to lick her clit more, opening his jaws and gently taking it into his mouth, letting his teeth play over it a little, though no actual harm came to Rain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)