Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Mike smiled and squeezed her clit between his fingers. "Dont mention it slut." He said as he slipped another finger into her, teasing her Hymen with his digit, poking it, but not breaking it.

--------

Angy shivered and tried to find the absolute truth of what she wanted, what she truly desired. She took in everything about her situation, her lost home, her fear of humans, her captivity, and finally she said "I want....you to be happy." She leaned back into him and turned her head so she could at least gimps his face with her sapphire eyes. "I want what you want. If you want to fuck me, then I want you to."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank you, my dear," Alex smiled, before kissing Angy and getting rid of any type of clothing she may have had. He used his tentacles to undress himself and he moved a hand to her pussy and began rubbing and fingering it. "Ready for my cock in you, my beautiful angel?"

--------------

Rain moaned again, and shivered a bit. She looked at her Master with an adorable, begging stare. She dare not do anything against her master, for fear of injury, and maybe because...she just wanted to be his.
Angy did not resist as he stripped her, still sitting at the edge of the pool. When his hand crept down between her legs she shivered and nodded cutely. She wanted to be his because it was he who had saved her from a worse fate, and he who continued to protect her and shelter her. "Im ready master..." she said timidly, laying back into him so he could do as he willed.

-------

"Your such a cute slut." Mike said, painfully pinching Rain's cheek. "Well, I say we are done with breakfast." He announced, removing his hands from her, and ceasing any stimulation he had been giving her. "Time to move on to your punishment. Who many did you have left?" He waited to see how she would answer as he untied her arms and legs and then helped her off the large wooden dildo in her ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"As many as Master wants," Rain answered, doing whatever would please Mike.

-------------------

"Good," he smiled, as he laid her down on his lap, and pushed in his large cock. His dick eventually went all the way into Angy and slowly out, then back in. It started slow, but like a piston it sped up, as Alex hunted for the perfect spot Angy had, a sensitive spot to fuck her better. "Is it good, my lovely whore?"
"Good answer." Mike said, helping her to her feet. "Then two. Come, we will start your second now." He said as he led her through the house to a big empty room with gray walls and a whole chain set up in the center. "Take your place of honor." Mike said, indicating to the two painted foot prints in the center of the room.

----------

Angy cried out as he burst through her recreated virginity and her tight walls held his cock tightly. Allot of pain assaulted Angy then, causing tears to spill from her eyes, but when Alex nailed her G spot she nearly came right there and then. "Oh god! It feels...its hurts...but it also feels so good!" She moaned, leaning her head back so that it rested between his right shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned as well and when he found Angy's sensitive spot, he focused his piston cock there, nailing and hammering it with the head of his dick, as his hands moved up to feel Angy's breasts, massaging and rubbing the two large orbs. "How does that feel, my beautiful angel?"

--------------

"Yes Master," Rain nodded, following after him, though slowly at first, due to the wooden didlo causing some pain to her. She quickly picked up her speed and chased after her Master, and stood where she was ordered to. She waited patiently for her Master's action....
Angy could barely nod as she fell into their love making utterly and completely. "Oh god...so...good..." she moaned softly as her young body bounced up and down on his cock, her breasts soft yet firm in his grasp. She felt pressure building inside her and knew that she was close to an orgasm, one that approached by leaps and bounds every time he hammered her G spot. "Im...Im cumming!" She cried out, releasing her juices all over his cock as she was forced into cumming prematurely. She blushed hard but did not want it to stop, she wanted him to cum with her, and would keep going until then.

-------

Mike nodded his approval and went about his work as soon as Rain was in position, tying up her arms to the roof, her legs spread to the floor, and her neck collard and almost choked so that she had to stand on the tips of her toes as the chain that held her throat was tied to the roof. "There." He said, admiring his work and leaving her as she was, knowing that in the postion she was in she would soon become exhausted but be unable to stand properly do to the collar.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hearing Angy's cry....her screaming thanks to his cock in her body, made Alex moan and shot his cum into her. "That...was good, but let's try again and see if we can't go together," he smiled. "Oh yeah....I also want you to suck my cock," he said as another tentacle came out of him and moved to Angy mouth, rubbing itself against her lips. "Suck it," he ordered as the piston shot up again.
Angy felt his hot cum flood into her and took it all, riding out her ecstasy until she felt something rubbing on her lips. She looked at it, unable to understand what Alex was saying, but she still took the cock into her mouth and began to suck and lick on it. She was all his now, he had turned her into a slut, which she now demonstrated as she hungrily sucked and licked all over his tentacle. She yelped and then began to moan and bounce on his lap again when she felt her was starting up again, she wanted to be all his, she wanted to be only his, and strangely, she wanted him to be only hers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain had to fight the temptation of begging for mercy or crying. Just take it, this is what Master wants, she told herself and did her best not to scream in pain and exhaustion.

------------

He moaned as he felt his 'second dick' being sucked and licked by his Digital Angel. His tentacles came out and played with her large tits, as Alex continued fucking her wondrous pussy, and his hands felt her beautiful slim waist, and moving down to her beautiful ass, rubbing and slapping her ass cheeks.