Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
A Floramon and a Palmon are walking up into the bar. "Vice, are you excited as I am?" said the Palmon. "Yes, I am ready, Yuri!" said Vice the Floramon. As they enter the bar, they saw a Gomamon and a light blue Veemon. "Hello, boys!" said Vice. "My name is Vice and this is my friend, Yuri." "Hi, guys!" said Yuri. "The names' Robespierre." said Gomamon. "And this is Marth the Veemon." "Pleased to meet you ladies." said Marth the Veemon.
OOC; Give me a bit to think up another character and I'll try and join you (Still debating which digimon I want to see inflated. Anybody got a request?)
Rose was still admiring her growing body when she noticed another giant. A dark rage suddenly gripped her; the idea of someone being bigger than her infuriating.

"No one grows bigger than me," she roared, fearlessly charging the giant, even though she was ten times bigger than the plant digimon. Extending her vines, she shot them at the macro, pushing them into the giant's flesh. She suddenly feels another rush of energy.
"WAH!" Reno stumbled onto Julie's body, gasping as the vine attack kind of shook him. "She's attacking!" he said to Julie.

Aqua murred and hugged back, "I'm good for orgasms today..." she smiled a bit, having enough of the day already.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky nuzzled her, increasing his pace. He moved his hand from her breasts to her belly.

"Okay...how 'bout some more inflation?" he purred, suckling at her neck.
Julie looked at her. "Ok that's it." She was able to rip off a few vines and looked for a point to attack.
OOC:

Here's the new character for BWG2001's characters:

Name: Vixy
Description: Playful employee at the club. She works as a waitress, stripper, dancer, and prostitute. She's totally devoted to inflation and is willing to try anything.
Fetish: Body and belly inflation with any kind of inflation material.

Vixy saw the newcomers and made her way over to them, adjusting her skimpy waitress outfit. It had been a week since she had had any action, so she had worn some...slutty clothes to try and get some attention.

"Hello, boys and girls. What can I do for yah today," she purred, giving the males a seductive smile.
Vice, Yuri, Marth and Robespierre saw Vixy. "Hi, Vixy!" said Yuri. "I was wondering if you could inflate Vice to a size of a football stadium (648 ft.x736 ft.) and make me, Marth and Robespierre grow to the size of 4 football stadiums (2,592 ft.x2,944 ft.)." Then, A Calumon appears out of nowhere. "Hi, my name is Genki and I want to grow to!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mewhile, A MagnaAngemon saw a giant Palmon (Rose), Julie and Reno. "My name is Tapion and I am here to turn you and you friends back to normal." He said to the giant Palmon. "Magna Antidote" He used his Magna Antidote to make Rose spit out everything she absorbed and shurnk back to normal.

Elsewhere, A MetalSeadramon saw Aqua and Darky giant sized. He overheard what Darky said to Aqua. "So, she wants more inflation, eh? Well, I will give her more inflaion." he said as he heads toward Aqua and Darky.
OOC:
BlackWarGreymon2001 Wrote:Vice, Yuri, Marth and Robespierre saw Vixy. "Hi, Vixy!" said Yuri. "I was wondering if you could inflate Vice to a size of a football stadium (648 ft.x736 ft.) and make me, Marth and Robespierre grow to the size of 4 football stadiums (2,592 ft.x2,944 ft.)." Then, A Calumon appears out of nowhere. "Hi, my name is Genki and I want to grow to!"

Mewhile, A MagnaAngemon saw a giant Palmon (Rose), Julie and Reno. "My name is Tapion and I am here to turn you and you friends back to normal." He said to the giant Palmon. "Magna Antidote" He used his Magna Antidote to make Rose spit out everything she absorbed and shurnk back to normal.

Elsewhere, A MetalSeadramon saw Aqua and Darky giant sized. He overheard what Darky said to Aqua. "So, she wants more inflation, eh? Well, I will give her more inflaion." he said as he heads toward Aqua and Darky.

if you're doing that as an action, you cant. its a minor powerplay there. the controller of Rose has a choice whether they accept the Magna Antidote or not...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: AWL is right on this case.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers