Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Looks like something they would do. Also expect them to cut Rosemon
If you like that one, I have another.
And someone said something when translated to english meant burst. I think it was blust mode and german or something. That's where the joke came from. I also have one about megumi too.
The Reclaimer Wrote:Bust mode...where is a parody pic of that...SnK I'm looking at you if you're out there. lol

:shock: Well....I'll see what I can cum....Er, I meant come up. Twisted
Well depending on what you do, we may can save it to the big link.
Haha, DAATS in action.
UnknownH Wrote:If you like that one, I have another.
And someone said something when translated to english meant burst. I think it was blust mode and german or something. That's where the joke came from. I also have one about megumi too.

It was Mugen who said it at WTW.

Gerjomarty misspelled Burst Mode as Brust Mode. Brust means Breast in German.
Yeah. That was it. And those kinds of typos can be real fun if you look at them again.
[quote=The Reclaimer]
But its just like parents here are so tight ass over the dumbest things.
The OCA
Yes, but card captors has one of the loli-est girl in it. And because of that, that's why. Plus the dub sucked. And about bugs; it was long ago and they were both "adults". Plus it wasn't seen as a gay thing. Then.
This topic is a few days away from being considered dead so:

The new video games are coming out and apparently toys will hit sometime in 2008, I'm sure most of the regulars know this though.

Anyway, we've had a discussion of this sort before, about the toys, with the iC's coming out do you think we will get a Digi-Window like we got the D-Terminal?

I'm hoping for one. And those little 1 inch PVCs I liked those