Join our server on Discord

Open Brain
Even though I've got you for the week, I'm still gonna let you something you want. Is that ok?
*smiles*
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Yeah, but since you won, I shall allow you the first activity, then if I think of something later, I shall suggest it.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Ok... um.... how about... messing about?
Creative Minds
The OCA
Okays!

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi: *tackles Dua*
Creative Minds
The OCA
Oof!

*has wind knocked from his lungs*

Yumi: Dua, you ok? *starts to become worried*
Creative Minds
The OCA
Gimme a sec...

*breaths in and out several times*

Okay, I'm good, shall we continue?

Yumi: *sighs*
go ahead
*smiles*
Creative Minds
The OCA
*gently kisses Yumi whilst sliding rather furry hands down to her waist*

So how was that?