Join our server on Discord

AWL/MorningStar
"Yeah.." She replied softly leaning against Ereth and holding onto him gently. "I'm having a wonderful time." She murred softly. She blushed shyly, curious about the dragon, and his life.
"Glad you are, Solair." Ereth smiled, stroking the dragoness' side gently, leaning back against her, the sun almost completely set by now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair sat still, watching the sun set completely. "You know Ereth.. I think this is the first time I've ever actually watched the sun set." Her tail began swishing from side to side as she was awe-struck by the view, cuddling closer to the blue dragon.
"Really? You should watch it more often...it's really cool." Ereth replied, his tail swishing a bit as well as the female cuddled him. "No better place in the city than here, to watch the sun set."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She nodded in agreement, sighing softly before she turned her attention to Ereth. "So, Ereth... Tell me about yourself. I want to know more about you." She said softly, deciding it would be a good idea to get to know the dragon she would be living with a llittle better.
"Well, I'm just your average bachelor! Living on my own, working a decent job...picking up a cute girl from time to time." he teased, sticking his tongue out at Solair.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Solair laughed softy, poking Ereth. "Do you enjoy teasing me?" She smirked. "Calling me cute.."
"Hehe, of course I do!" Ereth smirked, back, sticking his tongue out again. "You ARE a cute dragoness...so where's the problem in calling you one, huh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She blushes heavily, murring. "Heh, I guess there is no problem, I appreciate the complement!" She smiled, happily gazing over the view, thinking to herself about the wonderful day she was having.
"Good..." Ereth nodded, gently rubbing Solair's side, his tail laying on top of hers as the sun was just about completely set now. "Do you want to go back to my place, Solair?" he asked, gently nuzzling her cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan