Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"Huh? Oh, um...if you want... We uhh, can't be gone long though, I have school tomorrow," Alex stated. He blushed red also, fighting hard not to gaze at her. "Um...Also if you look in the room on your left that's my mom's room. You could find something to wear there, maybe?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Your mother huh? I think I'll buy something in town, I'm intruding enough as it is..." Nico said as she gathered up what was left of the jewls and coins in a backpack she had found on the floor "You don't mind if I use this for the day do you?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No, no! Of course not, Nico!" Alex said. "Just let me get dressed," he said, and ran to his room. After a few minutes he returned, and opened the door for her, letting her out first and locking the door he led her to the closest clothes shop.

"It's not too far, I live close to the mall and, uh oh!" Alex whispered and hid behind Nico, seeing some bullies from his high school at a store. He cowered slightly and looked at Nico and then them. "M-maybe you should go ahead, Nico? I-I'll wait here."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico notticed the way Alex looked at them and sighed as she pulled himn out from behind her before she started dragging him with her "What do you have to be afraid of? Their just some brats, and you ate devil fruit, and even if you didn't I'm here."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I-I don't want t-to fight!" Alex whimpered as he was dragged. The bullies saw him and laughed, walking over. "Hey guys! Look, it's the dork!" one laughed. "Hey twerp, why don't you go buy some comic books and jack off to them, loser!" another laughed, and Alex only looked away. "HEY! I'm talking to ya!" a bully yelled and grabbed him by his collar, only to throw him down.

"Hey, baby, what are you doing with this retard for? Let me guess, babysitting?" one joked. "You know, you could come with us. We can show you a nice night."

"Hey! Get away from her!" Alex ordered, only to be kicked in the gut and hit the ground. "Damn retard don't know his place!" a bully yelled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico frowned at them but quickly grined and leaned down closer to the bullies "That's a generous ofer little boy but this young man here already showed me an incredable night, I'm sure your mother would let you stay out past 6:00 anyway." she smirked as she easily lifted Alex off the ground and tossed the bullies a gold coin "Go buy yourselves some dirty pictures, I'm sure it's more woman than you little ones are use to."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What?! No way, the loser retard is with her?!" one bully asked. "Okay, seriously lady, do you see this guy? He's a total wimpy emo rejected loser!" he yelled. "And you're saying you rather be with him then with me!? Please! Prove it. Prove that you and he are actually on a date, together," the man laughed. "Watch guys, here's the truth!"

"N-Nico? M-maybe I should go? You don't have to defend me or anything. I'll just go home," Alex timidly whispered. "I don't want to make you do anything you'll regret...."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry...I won't regret this..." Nico whispered back with a smile before leaning down and kissing him deeply.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex froze like a statue, as did the bullies. The bullies just gazed as Nico kissed Alex, who was at first too scared to kiss back, but eventually, and timidly did, putting his arms softly on her waist, kissing Nico back.

"Holy...shit...its true," the jock whispered as Alex and Nico kissed.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico grinned into the kiss as she formed hands on the ground and tied the distradted Bullies shoelaces together and broke the kiss with a happy sigh "If we keep going I'm going to have to drag you to the nearest hotel!" she said winking at Alex.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions