Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
Venra smiled and sensually crawled back into bed with him, her body pressed against his, her breasts pressing into the side of his chest, losing her boots as she did. She was not warm, no vampire was, but she was soft and smelled exquisite, warming herself with Blue's body heat. "What do you want my pet?" She asked, teasing him, running a delicate hand over his chest as she nibbled on his ear. "What would you like to do to me?" She asked silently as she continued her soft nibbling, kissing hims gently after she spoke.

---------

At first it felt allot like the previous punishment Angela had faced, but soon she realized just how wrong she was as the twisting and turning serpent made its way into her hurting body. She screamed and arched her back and tried to shake free until it went so far into her that she wanted to do was hold still and wait for it to drive all the way through her and kill her. She truly thought she was going to day as well, there was no way that a thousand feet of that horrible contraption would fit inside her, and with only one head the damned thing would have to drive all the way through her to penetrate anything else, so group fucks were like mass murders. The silver studs burnt everything they touched and soon tears were wordlessly pouring out of Angela's eyes as the poor were gasped for breath. Surely she would die soon, she just knew it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You'll wish you were that lucky pup," Lulu taunted peering into Angela's mind "The serpent has no point, it will keep winding it's way through intestine, then it will eventually make it's way into your belly, and finally up your throat and out your mouth! And the more you tense and wince, the more it hurts." she finished, wacthing the shifting buldges in her victims belly as the horrid device went deeper and deeper.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I...I...I want you to take me! Unchain me and do what you wish" Blue whimpered broken for the moment...but just for the moment.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angela closed her eyes now and trembled slightly, biting her lips so hard it bled. "P-Please..." She whimpered silently, every movement bring on intense pain. "Please take it out...I will be good.." She begged. 'I cant take this....Oh..Oh god...I would rather let her have her way with me than this...Ahhh...please...Oh god kill me!' she thought in her head as it continued to wined in her belly. "Please...I mean it...I be g-good pup...no more...its burns so badly...."

------------

Venra's smile only got more pleased as he whimpered to her and nodded, kissing his lips softly, then moving down to his chin and then neck. "Do you mind if I have a little love bit my love?" She asked, again her seductive powers and physical beauty coming into play as she playfully kissed him and brushed her fangs over his skin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue could only tremble and whimper as he gave an aproving nod, too wanting and tortured to fight back for far too long.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lulu slowed the cranking as she smirked in triumph "And how do I know you'll stay behaved? For all I know you'll try and kill lil' ol' me soon as I unchain you. I'm going to need some kind of proof that you'll be a good pup..." she said, sealing the deal and speeding back up.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Venra smiled wide, to wide, and opened her mouth biting into Blue's neck and drinking his succulent blood. She drained him for nearly a minute before she pulled away, smiling at him. "How do you feel my pet?" She asked as she wiped a little stray blood from her cheek.

------

"N-no." Angela cried softly, not wanting to yell or in any way move more than she had to. "Please mistress, I will be a good pup, I wont misbehave, please, please stop." She begged softly, tears pouring down her face now as the cruel device continued to move painfully into her, twirling around her insides. "Anything, please, I'll do anything.." She moaned softly, pain evident in her voice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lulu grinned her darkest grin "Anything?" she asked Angela who had certainly doomed herself "First I want you to pleasure me, then I want you to join me at dinner with lil Venra and her new toy, you'll wear what I tell you, got it?" she demanded, watching as the serpent reach the were's stomach, if this continued it would exit her mouth in minutes.

Blue gasped and groaned enjoying it despite his currently buried hate of this woman "I...I feel fine mistress....just...a little light headed..." he answered his body still tense and wanting and his cock rock hard.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angela nodded desperately and said "Yes! Yes! Anything mistress, anything! Please stop!" She cried, tears flowing freely from her eyes as her stomach clenched and the pain increased. "I cant take it....please...mistress..." She begged, her mind full of pain, pain incarnate, her stomach bloated from the snake traveling through her, twisting in her innards.

--------

Venra smiled and gently kissed him, letting him taste his own blood as she positioned herself over him. "Do you want this?" She asked, lightly pressing her pussy against his hard cock. "Do you want to fuck me?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue kissed back marveled at her own taste mixed with his blood "Yes...yes mistress..please let me fuck you..." He whimpered weakly.

Lulu smiled in victory stoping just as the serpent poked the hole to Angela's throat "Next time...I won't stop...I may even loop it back around a few times..." she promised as she quicklt reversed the crank removing the device in half the time "Now get to work." she said as she rolled the wolf on top of her.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Angela lay limply against her mistress at first, her insides burning and aching form the abuse. She whimpered, fearing more pain if she did not do something soon and began to lick and suck on her mistress's breasts, pushing them together so she could get them both at the same time with her dog like tongue. She did her best, twirling her tongue around both nipples and sucking on them, praying that it would be enough to please her mistress while she regained some strength.

-------

"Well...." Venra said as she lowered herself, his cock pressing into her, his head almost in. "You cant." She said as she drew away. "You are not properly trained yet and I need to give you something to look forward to." She said sitting up and looking down at him evilly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Blue was shocked and began whimering in need, he hadn't been with a woman in a while and was desperate to be bedded now "Mistress...please..." he begged still out of his senses.

Lulu murred happily and began scratching behind her pets ears "It's a good start...how do you plane to follow up?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions