Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy X Original!
Fenriol and the Oversouled growled at each other lowly, Fenriol's deep intimidating one against the Oversouled's warped one that sounded like a hundred dingos snarling at once. They circled each other cautiously, each beast waiting for the other to act. "They can be poisoned, but they mustn't die." Fenriol explained, not taking his eyes off the Oversouled. And without warning, the two beasts lunged at each other, fangs blazed and claws tore into flesh, not to kill, but to injure. The surrounding dingos snarled and growled as if cheering.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(OOC: I hope you don't have a cap on Guardians cause as SOON as my internet access is steady, I. Want. IN!!!!

I saw this when it first started, but knew my situation and didn't want to stop progress. Hopefully that will be before the Thunder Plains, or worse, Zanarkand lol.

I will say this, I'l be a Kimahri/Wakka mix with a kunai and chain to encompass both "trees". Like the crazy girl in Kill Bill)
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
(Okay sorry can you go on without me? I feel like I'm outcasted xD;;)
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC (You're more than welcome to join Crim. ^^ And Tigerlily, please don't quit! I'm really sorry if i ignored any of your posts or anything, but i'd like you to keep playing. It's up to you though. Mian, Ayu, Dark, Izyul and Linvar (?) are all headed down to the beach, while Fenriol, Salem and Ryan are off fighting the oversouled dingo. Just to clarify. ^^)

all i ever wanted was the world.

(Well I won't be on around December or so ^ ^;;;)
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(I see... It's your call Tigerlily. ^^)

It didn't take long for the group to arrive at the beach. The ferry was there, but there was no rush, as everybody had turned out to see off their summoner.

Mian sat on the sand, the waves just reaching his feet.

'This is... nice. I could stay here all day.'

Ayu smiled, standing near her summoner, stretching in the sun.

'Aaah. But you know, we still have to leave when Fenriol and the others get here. Haha, enjoy it while you can.' She laughed.

"Yeah, the beach that I wash up on is the same beach that I am leaving on." Dark said, putting a hand though his hair.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
'I'm glad you washed up here Dark, you've been a good friend to us.' Mian said, smiling up at his guardian.

'But how the hell did you end up here, all the way from Luca?!' Ayu asked with a laugh.

I stare at the beasts with you. "Must not die.....W-What if we dont kill them but get them all sucked into a oblivion dark hole? Could that get rid of them? Or do we have to beat them till there down." A smile came across my face. "I can handle either one"
"...Try paralyzing them..." Salem said mildly, paying more atention the two large beasts than the pathetic dingos.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions