Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
"You need not worry about any sort of barbaric training such as your brethen practise," The person responded to Ray and continued, "But if your stomaches are stronger than your determination, I suppose it would be in our best interest to get whatever you might need in the journey. I suggest you are diligent about it, there is not a moment to spare."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Drake's elf ear twitched as she heard the stomach growl of Yoosei. "I take it your hungry?" He reached into his pouch pulling out a small loaf of bread. "Here, it's not much, but I'm not hungry at the moment." He said giving her the bread.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Villnore: Procession)

A bluebird descended from a nearby tree and fluttered around Vocatio until it finally came to rest on his shoulder.

"I have not anything to give you, little bird," he said and stroked the bird's breast. It tweeted happily and remained where it was. "If you wish to stay, that's fine with me, little bird." He looked up at the sky. 'It's a good thing I already had a large supper,' he thought and smiled.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Yoosei blinked surprised and looked up at Drake. "well I was starting to feel a bit hungry, even though I could have handle it for a while longer, I won't say no to your kindness" the female thief reached out her hand and gently grabbed the bread. "thank you" she murmured softly. Today definitely had been one of the most awkward days in her life, specially when she wasn't used to people be kind to her.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alexis was a bit apprehensive about following this odd group, but she decided to go along with them, the elf eager more about this supposed "destiny" she and the others had that detailed in her letter. Well, there are quite a few of us, I suppose we'll be fine if we work together. She walked forwards with the main group as her traveling pack filled with a few supplies. Noticing the fellow elf ahead walking beside the female thief, Alexis moved up to Drake and told him, "Hello there." She became amazed by his stature and his knightly apparel, causing her inquisitive nature to kick in. "My, we don't see a lot of knights among us elves, that's impressive. Which clan do you hail from?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Keeping to himself, he loaded his sack with dried meats and cheese, stuff that would last a while without proper storage. After procuring a new canteen and a small kris, he walked back up to the hooded figure, standing silently next to the person. He couldn't help but notice an odd...feeling he got around the person, but he shrugged it off, and waited for his friend to get ready.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Ok I'm ready, I've got enough food for the trip" " Soma said to the hooded figure "And I managed to get my hands on a bow and some arrows just in case" Soma carried a long bow on his back along with an arrow quiver.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Ray refilled his water pouch and bought two extra canteens of water for the trip and filled his leather rucksack with dried meat and some bread. He didn't get anything else. To defend himself, he had a few props in his wagon like special effects bottles he threw to burn, blind or simply distract aggressive attackers so he could make a hasty getaway. He even had a few swords to swallow, but had never really tried.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy dashed into the nearest shop and emptied her dancing box on the counter.

She emerged a few minutes later, a bulging pack swinging from her shoulder and a half-eaten apple in her hand.

She wandered over to Yoosei and Drake, whom she had met first, noticing the newcomer, another elf.

'My, aren't you a cutie? Between you and Yoosei, i feel a little inadequate...' She muttered, folding over a couple of layers of cloth in order to reveal a little more skin.

'Can we go already? I'm getting bored standing around.' She moaned, chewing nonchalantly on her apple.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I am glad we share the sentiment, Daisy. It is time." Was all that was said before the person started towards the mountain biggest mountain to the west. Looking back over the smith, they said: "Do not despair Brandon, your questions about who I am will be answered as soon as we reach the summit of the mountain." They said, revealing just a few locks of emerald green hair under the hood, before they started leading all the party along the road. It would be a semi-long travel.

(Mountain Einherjar: Base)

Once the way through the barren plains had been completed, followed by a treacherous path through the woods, the party would find themselves next to the first steps of the mountain trail.

"This is it." The figure turned to their protegees, and before they could make any other move, they stopped them. "This is the turning point, if you decide to go through with this, there is no going back to your everyday lives. However, were you to flee, you will be on your own, for the rest of your existance as humans." She declared.

It was a she, and it was confirmed once she had put her hands over the dark blue hood on her head to lower it down and reveal a natural young beauty of a maiden; green, shiny hair tied into a rather long pony-tail that went down to her mid-section, a mean lock of the beautiful hair covering the right half of her forehead, her skin being a clear amber in color. Sparkling, dazzling emerald eyes gazed over each and all of those who were present before her, and she continued her speech, "It is now the time to decide."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad