Join our server on Discord

College Days (Yoosei/Kurtz)
Blinking gently, the purple vixen then giggled cutely. "you are glad? so you wanted me to stay home with you?" she teased him gently and poked her tongue out cutely.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Maybe I did. Maybe I have plans." Kurtz smiled, reaching onto the dish before taking a slice of fried bread and gently nibbling on it while still looking on her. "Go on, try something." He offered, wagging his tail happily behind him before taking another bite of the fried bread.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blinking gently, Yoosei quickly perks her ears up and twitches them cutely. "You have plans? what plans do you have?" she asked curiously, wagging her tails happily before she reached the dish as well and took a slice of fried bread too, gently bringing it to her mouth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh.. it's a surprise." Kurtz smiled, biting on his fried bread a bit more before finishing the slice in his hand off, taking a moment to look over the rest before picking up a wedge and eating it slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"meanie, now you left me curious" the purple vixen commented before pouting cutely. She then gently nibbles more on the fried bread. she couldn't help but still stare lovingly at Kurtz, it was hard to just not do it. Her mind got filled with thoughts, wondering what could possibly Kurtz have in mind.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Finishing the wedge in his claw and then taking another, Kurtz then smiled as he stared softly onto Yoosei. He felt much more better then he had before- and was glad that Yoosei was enjoying herself. In his own mind, he thought to himself about what he had planned for later; before smirking just slightly, taking another nibble out of a wedge before finishing it off. "Well, guess you'll have to live with it, huh."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Meanie, I say" Yoosei poked her tongue out playfully before she continued on munching gently on the fried bread. Her tails wagged around happily underneath her. "at least I hope it's something really good that you are planning" she added and then giggled softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Picking up one of the last fried bread, Kurtz started to eat on it- biting and gulping it down before soon taking another drink, looking onto her gently. He wanted it all to work tonight- and so he would have to work to get where he wanted to be. "Well, like I said... be patient, and the plan will go well." He winked teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes gently and smiles, as she finishes eating her fried bread. "oh Kurtzie, but you know I was never a patient vixen" she couldn't help but giggle cutely and then she pokes her tongue out playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm... you never were, I know." Kurtz chuckled in response with her, he looked onto her once again and started smiling. If his plan went the way he wanted it, it'd be brilliant. Picking up the wine glass of his again, he gently brought it to his lip before drinking another bit down, staring onto her softly. "And you know... I've never seen anyone with much more crystal-like eyes then you, cute thing."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds