Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
Clarification:

Shadow = sonrouge

Shaun = Shadowknight. He USED To be called Shadow, but since sonrouge already used that name (awful popular name, isn't it? :P) shadowknight changed it to Shaun from now on. So yes, I guess you could consider 'Shadow' to be Shaun's nickname, if that helps.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Oh um I'm terribly sorry for interupting your lovely moment but my pet and I here would like to get a room," Cindy stated rubbing the back of her head, "Could you possiby tell us where to get a room key?"
The OCA
Alexis smiled and pointed with the crook of her wing to the reception desk, staffed by the purple rat. He wasn't naturally purple, of course. It was some kind of non-conformist, goth/anarchy protest thing, which Alexis had to admit was kinda cute when she'd first met (and turned) him. His large rodent ears were full of silver studs, as well as his eyebrow, and probably even more under his shirt and 'south of the border'.

As they approached, he quietly handed them each a black plastic card with a silver room number embossed on one side and a magnetic stripe on the other.

"Enjoy your stay ladies..." He winked at Paul. "Try to go easy on her, eh handsome?" Paul laughed and looked down at Vook.

"I think I should worried about the reverse..." he remarked, taking a pair of keycards from him and handing the second to Vook. "Here you are gorgeous..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"thanks!" Vook took the card, putting it in her pocket, and walking down the hall towards the room. "you're just too sweet, ya know that?" she said, nuzzling Paul in her arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Thanks!" Cindy chimed thanking the sexy bat for the assistance then looked up at Yoosei with a grin, "Come on cutie batooty lets get a key."

Onyxia with a smile took up one of the keys, "Thanks for the key cutie," she said winking towards the mouse then turned to Tieya, "Come on lets go have some fun!" she then started walking through the hallways searching for their room number.
The OCA
anticipating their next request, the rat receptionist laid out a new set of keys. The hallway led to a series of doors, eached marked with a specific range of room numbers (0101 - 0199, for example) The doors only had a card slot set into the wall beside them. When the doors opened though, they turned out to be elevators that only had five buttons on them. Open, Close, Start, Stop, and Emergency Call. The elevators only went to a specific floor, so their was no need for floor buttons.

Alexis sat back down in Shadow's lap and smiled. "Dear me... now where were we, exactly?" she asked, smiling playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled, stroking the bat's back.

"We were doing this," he purred, pulling her into another passionate kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth, running it along her fangs. His cock was now at full staff, forming a big bulge in his pants.
Alexis mrred with pleasant surprise, kissing shadow back hungrily, her tongue playing with his as she ground against his bulging pants. "Mmm... congratulations handsome. You passed your second test..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"And what's the third...if there is a third?" he asked, playfully rubbing his nose against hers.
"A Long Island Iced Tea, please.", the vixen blurts out to the bartender.
"Thanks, Shaun...", Indigo eyes over the handsome dog and leans into him, "If you haven't found anyone to 'hang out with', I'd be more than happy to accompany you."

Approaching the bar's rear booth, with the seated white tigress, the wolf asks, "Would you like some company? My name is Richter...and I'd be happy to make your acquaintance."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz