Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Lurea: *sweat-drops* 2 foot... can't fit into a normal-sized pussy... no matter what.... it would climb way too far up the canal and start breaking the womb... *gulps, before standing near Lover*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
oh YEAH? then you obviously dont know vook :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lurea: No, seriously. It's impossible for ANYTHING that size to take 2 foot inside a cunt. Two foot... do you even know how long that is? That's like two or three 2 litre bottles of pepsi in length.... but the ass? That's larger in length... it would fit there... *sweat-drops* That's how furry world goes...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Vook: alright! if it makes you feel any better ill make it smaller....jeez.... *she grabs the rod* mini....

the cock slowly shrinks a bit down to 18 inches.

Vook: happy lurea?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lurea: *waves arms* I'm just sticking to the general reality of the furry world! Don't start going like that at me!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tiffandrix: well, Vook IS 7 and a half feet tall. :P

Vook: ah...sorry lurea :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Silver: *looks back and forth and his tail starts wagging* Lurea gonna join too? *smiles then murs deeply feeling his member shrink down to 18 inches* Much more managable..and still bigger than my brother *chuckles softly and blushes*
The OCA
Vook: yeah lurea....i feel i need to make it up to you....sorry....for being mean and stuff... :oops: you can join us if you want...

Tiffandrix: *busts thru the door* DID SOMEONE SAY YIFF? *brings in many kegs of beer* i brought beer!!! :D :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Lurea: Well, actually Silver, you're not bigger. You're only bigger for like, say a few hours. *blinks twice* Make it up...? But I didn't... *giggles before grinning, the Aquaveemon pouncing near to them both* YAY! ALRIGHT!

(By the way, Lover. Lurea's about the size of in that picture I showed you. You know, the one with Veemon in it as well and Aqua pouncing :P)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver: Oh yeah I know I was just saying for right now heh *blinks and sees the three girls and blushes deeply*
The OCA