Join our server on Discord

My penis and balls are huge.
I agree. No one cares about cars or Mr. big T's freakishly large penis.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:I agree. No one cares about cars or Mr. big T's freakishly large penis.

A topic doesn't get locked beacuse no one cares about it it gets forgotten

A topic that is breaking a rule or offtopic or
has served its purpose and is getting spammed( like this one) could be locked
Veemon's Followers
Thread's bullshit. Product of a wild imagination, exerpts from his volumes of unpublished lemons.
MISTER BIG T Wrote:I just wanted to rant after having met a girl I really liked and I hurt her a lot
That's just because you don't know how to fuck.

Or should I say, that would be why, if there was a shred of truth in this rant.
Quote:I agree. No one cares about cars or Mr. big T's freakishly large penis.

It seems you do at least. Otherwise; why are you in this topic still? :roll:

And if there would be rule like that, the rant section would be really empty.

technologic Wrote:Thread's bullshit. Product of a wild imagination, exerpts from his volumes of unpublished lemons.

So wait, I've imagined everything about my penis and balls? You're right!! Why didn't I realize before that I was a girl?
:cry:

Quote:That's just because you don't know how to fuck.

I find this extra funny because I believe the writer probably doesn't know anything of sex. And you have to be pretty pathetic if you come to Digimon forum to just and claim people you don't even know suck in bed.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
seems he doesn't believe you so why don't you show yourself

j/k =p
Veemon's Followers
Or maybe the curiosity is making us eager. Who knows?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
mowgly Wrote:seems he doesn't believe you so why don't you show yourself

j/k =p

I never seem to be able to take good pictures. I did take once a pretty decent one by putting my dick into scanner but I don't think I have it anymore. I'll try and look for it though from my old geocities account.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
MISTER BIG T Wrote:I find this extra funny because I believe the writer probably doesn't know anything of sex. And you have to be pretty pathetic if you come to Digimon forum to just and claim people you don't even know suck in bed.
Wrong on both counts, sorry. But if the burden of proof lies with anyone in this thread, it's you.

Anyway, how's junior high treating you?
technologic Wrote:
MISTER BIG T Wrote:I find this extra funny because I believe the writer probably doesn't know anything of sex. And you have to be pretty pathetic if you come to Digimon forum to just and claim people you don't even know suck in bed.
Wrong on both counts, sorry. But if the burden of proof lies with anyone in this thread, it's you.

Anyway, how's junior high treating you?

LOL MBT is in his 20s or 30s, Nimrod.

BTW I feel your pain. 10 inches at 16yo.
What's not to believe? I've seen 16 inch ones. None of your business who's thoegh, certainly not mine!