Yuri RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
06-15-2006, 08:34 PM,

Red smiled. "No.. I'm alone, heh." She turned her head towards Alte, Giren and Regina. "Do you know her?" She asked curiously.
06-16-2006, 12:26 AM,

Alte winced at the sudden noise. "I don't normally talk to smelly dead people," she said. She made a point of not turning around as her free hand made a sign, though her speech was slow, deliberately forcing clarity into her words. "Not my thing. Now, you'd like to leave me and the drakeling alone before I have to get nasty."

OOC: Now there's an ultimate lifeform. Gir, while possibly qualified as an "ultimate", lacked the crucial "lifeform" factor -- but Shadow I can respect.
06-16-2006, 01:52 AM,

OOC: Go Shadow.
IC:

Red smiled (At least you think she's smiling, you can't see half of her face) "Want a drink? My treat." She said cheerily.
06-16-2006, 02:58 AM,
If this doesn't get the ladies flocking to me, nothing will!
(Gunter, I didn't wanna have to do this...but...)

It's just as well I'm gonna hit my climax now (I hope a hot lesbian woman can hear this!).

"I'm cumming!!! OHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed real loud as my toes curled. I nearly lost my balance as the orgasm coursed through me from head to stocking foot. As I cummed, hot wet sticky Jeannette love juice shot sexily out of my flower and on the bed (good thing I put a towel there!) I cummed a 2nd time and allowed myself to flop relaxed on the bed, missing the towel I put there.

"I hope this works, because I also send what I felt when I cummed with a psychic link." I panted, relaxing on the bed and cleaning my cunt and thighs with a sanitary wipe, allowing my body to relax.

PS. Jeannette need a ballerina lesbian bosom buddy bad. Please help her find her princess asap. If you did hear my thoughts when I orgasmed, don't worry, you know where to find me. Either that, or I'll find you. (sigh) In short, I hope you can have a good time with your ballerina buddy Jeannette. I want to date you, dance with you, and later on if you are very good to me, I want to see how good you are when you make love to me.
PPS. I hope they heard me when I orgasmed, Gunter. I may threaten to quit this RP thread if it falls on deaf ears or minds. Please tell me they heard it! (starts to sob)
06-16-2006, 03:07 AM,

OOC: Sorry, long absence form this board. I though it had died. Why did Gun shout "Go Shadow"? I don't remember a character with that name and since it was ooc I figure he means me?

IC:

The doors to the club opened slowly, a blue finned hand held the door open as a short creature walked in, her entire body was covered in sea blue scales that shined in the dim lighting of the club, her hands and feet finned and webby, like swimming flippers, her hair, which was a slightly darker shade of blue than the rest of her body flowed behind her like a river. She took a quick glance around the club, and then sat down at an open table, That's odd. She thought, I've never been to a place before Harpuia. I wonder where she could be?

"Ughh," Harpuia sat up, rubbing a large swelling spot on her head, "Stupid chair." She looked around the small room, "Nice room." She stood to her feet and started looking at the random objects that decorated the desk and closet. Leviathan is always late, she probably won't be here for awhile, so I might as well look around a bit.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

06-16-2006, 03:56 AM,
Re: If this doesn't get the ladies flocking to me...
Princess Jeannette Wrote:PPS. I hope they heard me when I orgasmed, Gunter. I may threaten to quit this RP thread if it falls on deaf ears or minds. Please tell me they heard it! (starts to sob)

OOC: I'm sorry, but everybody else is around the bar -- If you are there as well, have a drink and meet someone. Sitting around, alone, and waiting for action in an action RPG is not the best way to play that RPG. You already introduced your character walking into the bar and giving a performance, and then going to a dressing room, Jeanette.

When Red fell into the dressing room, presumably your location (in which you were self pleasuring at the time) you walked out, miffed that you weren't getting any -- without even taking up the chance for interaction that had just been presented. And then you went back in after she had left and did this.

As a note, Alte is not psychic -- latent or active -- and can't feel telepathic messages unless they are directed specifically at her. And even then it's faint. A "broad" orgasmic impression might have a slight effect, but outside of a skilled psychic or telepath, the origin would be difficult to discern. I'm waiting on my next post for a reply from DMX, but maybe you could read the other posts that have clearly indicated "we" are aware of you, and even what I view as some attempts to initiate contact with your character. Though Gunter started the RP, it is up to us to make sure we interact with whom we desire, it's not his job to direct all of us as to who we're going to pair with for sex scenes.
06-16-2006, 10:05 AM,

OOC: Totally agree with Nate, and I totally agree THIS time with my brain in the matter to kill my sister again.

IC:

Regina blowed up some of her white hair, "I'm a cat girl for your info." she smiled, then stared on her weirdly, noticing her current drunk state, "Not much of a resistance I guess..." she thought to herself, then chugged down the remaining whisky in her bottle. "I have to thank ya for this, Alte, I was getting bored of plain old beer."

Regina put the bottle on the table and smiled. "The name's Regina."

Meanwhile, Vicky just shook her head at hearing Red's question, "I certainly don't know her." she smiled nervously.

Vicky stroked her cute blonde hair back and smiled to Red. "I'll sure join for a drink; I'm Vicky, nice to meet you."

OOC: Nate, Vicky's a dragon girl. Regina is a cat girl :P

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]

06-16-2006, 04:37 PM,

DragonMasterX Wrote:OOC: Totally agree with Nate, and I totally agree THIS time with my brain in the matter to kill my sister again.

Nate, Vicky's a dragon girl. Regina is a cat girl :P

OOC: Urk... I misread the character profile, sorry ^_^;; Just assumed as sisters they were the same...

IC:

Alte blinked. Sure enough the girl sitting across from her was a cat. Why had she called her a drakeling? "Sorry, I'm a drunk bitch," she said. Not supposed to get so drunk, but can't let 'er know why I'm here. "Though I saw some 'sister' vibes 'tween you 'n' the drakelin'," she turned briefly towards Vicky. "Must notta seen yer shape clear 'tween the vibes and alcohol. Wh'ever though. So what brings y'out here?"
06-16-2006, 05:18 PM,

giren just got annoyed with trying to get Alte's Attention,so she walked out of the bar and started strolling down the street.

"wow.....i hope i didnt break anything in there...."

she kept on until she bumped into a building,that knocked her on her butt.she rubed her head and looked at the wall carefully.

"....whats this doing here?..."
06-16-2006, 07:51 PM,

OOC: NEW CHARACTER!!

Name: Luvia Van Echoe

Species: French Elder Vampiress

Weapon: a Rapier called "Blood and Roses"/Organic weapons like(Blades, and pointy things she sprouts). Her wings (which she can hide).

Appearance: Lush scarlet lips, Deep violet eyes, pale complexion, tight red silk gown, and dark-green silk gloves. And an accent.

Powers: Revamped Vampiric powers.

Personality: She likes fooling around.

IC:

"Oh- are you okay?" Luvia ran to Giren and helped her up.

OOC: Don't worry Ms. Jeanette, She'll be with you in no time!!