Join our server on Discord

What Attracts You To Characters?
in the spanish dub Pata's voice doesn't sounds girlish, neither much high pitched but neither deep, his voice sounded like a 7-8 years old boy, also and in a pretty interesting thing, Patamon and Mimi in the spanish dub have the same voice actress, Kari and Gatomon also shared the voice actress, and also Ken and Piedmon have the same voice actor, this one did a pretty decent job on both
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
In arabic- Patamon sounded- not girlish- not squeakish- not deepish- not lowish- he sounded like a cool 10/11-year-old!

other voices that sound nice in arabic:

Angemon (commanding)

Angewomon (slutty yet confident)

Devimon (creepy)

Myotismon (royalty)

Gatomon (Like an animal mixed with a 13 year old)

Weregarurumon (A bit gruff, cool- solid- HOT-)

I LIKE ALMOST ALL OF THEM.
Cool, I really like to hear Patamon's arabic voice, at least he got a nice voice there :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I thought they cut out some characters in the arabic dub.
That would be excrusiatingly difficult, if it isn't impossible, which I daresay it is.
I just heard something like that a few years ago from someone who've seen it. I can't find the post anymore.
nope- I don't think they did...
For some reason I'm not totally able to understand, I'm always attracted the bad womon of each series (excepte for Tamers and Zero Two). Ladydevimon, Ranamon, Red Rover's version of Lillymon and Angewomon all seem so attractive to me. Most of my digimon stories involve my character being on the good side and one of the bad girls (so far, only my Ranamon story is getting anywhere) being attractive to him and attracted to him. My character joins the bad side so that he and the bad womon can together.
That's a cool and respectable point of view but...

cboy Wrote:(excepte for Tamers and Zero Two). Ladydevimon, Ranamon, Red Rover's version of Lillymon and Angewomon all seem so attractive to me.

Ranamon is from Frontier :P
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I know she's from Frontier. What I meant was that there aren't any bad girls in the Zero Two or Tamers seasons that I found attractive.