Join our server on Discord

Name all the Cartoon characters you think are sexy
uhm, do remember me mentioning that i Threw it out the window cuz the english was all mixed up? too bad..... it took me about two months to make it... maybe ill make a shorter version. its a yaoi/yuri/str8 lemon about pretty much evryone, inspired by Hazan_Z.
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Clap clap clap, lol i say that whenever, everyone else is actually clapping ^^ im a freak that way haha
lol, lol stop it! your embarassing me!!!(blushes)
I think the sexiest character would have to be Stitch fro lilo and Stitch
Oh my god he is so hot cute and o so fluffy
stitch>>> yup, I had a phase where I was addicted to him, about two years ago, yeah, he's cute and all...
my phase right now: Flamdramon finished.
next phase: Hunter from road rovers
I would say Takeru, Daisuke, Yamato and Taichi (from Digimon) and Kaworu and Shinji from EVA.

Those plug suits are very, very tight I think.
...yeah. what he said.
Just curious...did anyone mention Red XIII (Nanaki) FRom FFVII?
I was just about to! RedXIII is hot! and what about Gallon Talbain from darkstalkers!? i just happen to have this pic of him jackin' with me...

[Image: CL-TalbainJakkin.jpg]
Oh Talbain...coolest werewolf videogame character ever.
SapphireKumamon Wrote:Wow, CN. I don't watch that channel much anymore. Only things I watch on that channel is AS (not FLCL, it's not my cup of tea), Zatch Bell, Teen Titans (there's gonna be new eps soon) and Krypto the Superdog.

Speaking of Krypto, Ace the Bathound is so hot! :) If somebody drew Ace/Krypto yiffy pics, they'd be my new god.

I also watch Jetix on ABC Family, 4KidsTV and Kids WB for anime too.

(if Saphirekumamon happens to see this, saphire, please read!)

do you remember that thing about krypto you said? I hope this pic is okay:

[Image: kryptoandfriends.jpg]