Join our server on Discord

Poll: What breast size do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flat-chested/Tiny, barely even noticeable
6.25%
4 6.25%
Small
20.31%
13 20.31%
Average
54.69%
35 54.69%
Pamela Anderson sized
9.38%
6 9.38%
Jumbo sized, the kind that's a physical impossibility for it to be natural
6.25%
4 6.25%
Bigger than the person they're attached to
3.13%
2 3.13%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Breast Size
I suggest you don't try understanding the meaning of his posts. You'll end in a psychiatrist's office.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks for the tip dude!...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
More blatantly....

HE'S MOTHERFUCKING INSANE.
Nah. Gun's a huggable yiffer! Isn't that right, Reno? Reno? *Looks around* Uhh... he was hugging him just a moment ago.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I like the pschiatrist! She makes me do weird stuff that has nothing to do with how I feel! What does taking my pants off have to do with my eternal pain? Lol! It makes me feel better when we play games like that! I don't like my last pschiatrist though, he pulled all his nose hair out and atempted to toss me out the window- but broke his back! It's a shame really- right Reno?
He's still tired, don't talk to him. But I'll respond like something he'd say: "Wow! That sounded cool! Can we play too?" Now, take it as if he had said that and do with him what only you can do, Gun. Otherwise, let's keep talking about boobies. It's making me drool on my friend's keyboard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Boobies... soft.. sweet... squishy- such passion- such desire- boobies- the sweet, sweet word of breasts being flondled by some random person... wrinkly- sagging... sour milk dripping... six nipples... udders... breasties...
For a moment, I thought you were talking about human breasts- lol, that's funny.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol, I was! .... For a moment. You know- Granny's breasts?
Six? Hey, that makes me remember of that poll discussing about certain fox digimon having a row of tits or only having two. I wonder what would you prefer for an anthro fox girl regarding their... number of assets.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad