Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Tobias continued to beat her until unconsciousness, thinking of a perfect punishment for her when awoken.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jess would last for quite some time before finally being kicked unto unconsciousness. She had broken her free arm in the effort, and had a few crackled ribs and was covered in bruises and scrapes. When she finally woke up, she really wished she hadnt and groaned loudly in pain as all her aches returned to her all at once. She opened her eyes to look around, completely disoriented and badly pained. She hoped her arm was in a caste, or at least not as mangled, but she couldnt know, maybe Tobias really wanted her to suffer as much as possible.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Jess, to her surprise, found her arm in a caste and lying on a soft bed in her dungeon, the collar gone from her neck. "Oh hi, Jess." Tobias patted her head and smiled. "There's our little trooper. When you get out of here, you can have all the ice cream you want!" he smiled, before she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. "To help ease the pain," he said, and true to his word, her pain began to lessen. "Want anything? Ice cream? Soup? Pie? We have pie. We also have cake, and I swear, it is not a lie," he smiled, a nurse hat on his head.

((So is Tobias better or worse than the Mistress from the other RP?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Jess groaned her response to all the strangeness around her. She weakly tried to shy away from his touch when he spoke, but she was beaten up and frightened to death. Still, even though she did not answer, her stomach did. With a loud growl it announced that she was at least hungry. She didnt trust anything she was seeing, but dared not ask or protest against it. Even if this was just a trick, she wanted it to last for as long as possible.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tobias smiled as her stomach growled and he walked off. He returned with a bowl of soup and garlic bread. "Ah. Please, let me," he smiled, breaking a piece of bread and dipping it into the soup. He lightly blew on it to cool it down, before bringing it to her mouth to eat. "Here." He would continue this until she was full.
Jess eyed him carefully and sniffed the food carefully. Still, she dared not speak against it, and nibbled on the first piece of bread for a few minutes. But after a little while she could barely stand it anymore and began to eat in earnest. She belched when she was done, her stomach warm and full, which was one thing she had over being beaten up and frightened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Once she was properly fed and he finished the small amount of food left, he smiled at her and said, "Anything you else require before I help you out, dear?"
Jess said nothing and narrowed her eyes. She was desperate, but not stupid. "What do you mean by 'help me out', exactly?" Her voice was weak, but he could hear it, and could see her sexy body tense up. she didnt want too, but she would totally smash her caste into his face if it meant avoiding death.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well by 'help me out' I mean I'm going to help you. Feed you, give you some clothes, and such, and help you on your merry way out of this dark, damp place!" Tobias dramatically declared. "Why do you ask? Would this face lie?" he pouted, pointing at his face.
Jess still looked very suspiciously at him. "Why? Werent you going to make me pay for my crimes? Send me to jail? Torture me?" She asked, her voice still weak. She also checked to see if she was still tied up. If she wasnt, she would get ready to run.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)