Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
((Sure thing.))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
That night there were several explosions inside the science lab, and all across the ship in fact. Escape ships were manned, and the whole colony was abandoned moments before exploding. The Escape ships were picked up later by various other colonies, and all knowledge of the Xeno's and the terrible experiments done on-board the ship were lost in the fires and space.

But on Colony Station 103, some refugees arrived, a human child and several women. They were given a rather large apartment to live on, one they all shared.

(You decide what you do with the girls after that, they are all under your control. You get to decide what happens to each individual one, and then I will tell you the result)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When the group was finally alone in their apartment, Alex looked at Silvia. He asked if they could speak privately, and if they could, he would lead her into another room. He would then fall on one knee, and apologize. He knew he was probably beyond forgiveness, but he told her he was sorry for everything.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen...I...All I wanted was to have some fun! I'm sorry, Silvia. I'm so sorry...." he whispered, before standing up. "If you want...I will leave you and your sisters alone. I will never bother the three of you again..."

If that was her choice, to have the Xeno leave, he would obey, although he would give Agatha, Angela, Mary, and Kat the decision to stay with him, or try to build a new life for themselves. No matter they decided, he would leave, alone or with those who chose to stay with him.

And if Silvia didn't want to see him again, she never would...But she would get strange feelings sometimes, as though she was being watched. Which she was. Alex would watch over the girls who chose to no longer be with him, wanting only to protect them from any who would hurt them and to help them whenever necessary.

Of course, this all branched off of Silvia's choice. To have her and her sisters stay with the alien, or not.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia was silent for a long time, and even after Alex apologized she did not speak to him. Rhona...Amy...and herself, they were all clones. She couldnt leave, not without making something up or explaining it all to them, and she couldnt do that to her sisters...to her self. Rhona was broken, and was only now starting to heal, and only in Alex's direction. Amy was a child, even a pet, she could not survive on her own. All of this combined, Silvia would not be able to support them, and she doubted that the other girls would come with her.

Kat, who now had her medication and was free of imprisonment, had taken up her interest in Alex again...though a more personal interest, she would not leave. Agatha was still in love with Kat, and with Alex's female form, she would not leave either. Angela loved Alex, as her guardian and lover. Her eyes had gotten a little better, but it was still very difficult for her to see, she would not leave. And lastly, Mary, the newest edition to Alex's Harem, had lost her family and home in the explosion as well as having been horribly scared in her capture and escape. She could hardly be moved, and could not leave.

Silvia's choice was clear to her, no matter how she felt about it. The next day she was gone, never having said a word to anyone. She left only one message, for Alex, and it asked him to not look for her. She begged him to take good care of her sisters, and to help the other girls, but most of all, not to look for her. Amy and Rhona begged him to find her and bring her back, but the decision was up to him, and Silvia had made her choice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at the note and closed his eyes. He had ruined the original Silvia's life. Killed her....He would do his best to protect and follow this one. "I will do as she commands," he whispered, before walking off into his room, asking to be alone. He closed the door behind him and sat on the bed, and red the note over again, as a tear traveled down his cheek and landed on the paper. It was soon followed by another, and another still. He would eventually fall on his bed and sleep, hating himself for what he done to the girl he loved.

He would remain there for quite a while, at least until one of the other girls entered the room to check up on him. They would find him on the bed, asleep, with the paper on the ground, evidence of tears on it.
The girls would not disrupt him for quite some time, all of them having a healthy respect and fear for their Xeno Master. Well, almost all of them. Amy managed to slip in eventually and hopped on the bed, nuzzling her head into his sleeping stomach and cuddling into his arms, the spitting image of Silvia.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Alex awoke, he smiled to find Amy cuddling against him. He hugged her and kissed her lips, her chest rubbing against his own. "Good morning, little kitty," he greeted, kissing her lips, as one hand groped her ass and the other rubbed her breasts.
Amy smiled and purred into his chest when he hugged and kissed her and moaned delightfully as he grabbed her ass and groped her breast. She nuzzled him again and looked up at him with innocent eyes. Silvia was gone, maybe forever, but that did not mean that Alex was free of his responsibilities. Rhona and Agatha poked their heads into the room a second later. "Master?" They asked softly, worried about him. He still had to take care of them, all of them, he was their master and lover. Amy mewed softly and licked his cheek. "Ma..st..er." She mewed softly. It was a whole new life now, and Alex had plenty of time to repent, to love, to take care of his girls.

(I feel like this is getting close to ending, want to finish it off?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((If you feel that way. Go for it))

"Your first word...How cute," the Xeno smiled and kissed Amy's lips, before he turned to see his girls. Alex smiled at them, and motioned them over, and called out for Kat, hoping she would two. He would hug his girls, kissing their flesh as he swore on his life to give them back what he took. Their life, their joy, their love...Everything. He swore, that he would repent for his mistake, that he would help the innocent lives he had ruined. For Silvia, his love...His first love.

But not my only, he thought as he cuddled and pleasured each of the beautiful girls.
(How would you like to end this?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)