Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Julie saw that the little Reno at her knee and smiled. She still was feeling that feeling but tried to ignore it.
"Oh, I highly doubt that. I'm probably bigger then he is, so I'll put him in his place as well. As for you..." growled Rose, stuffing the bloated water nymph into her cunny, groaning in lust. Turning her gaze to the bloated Veemon, she decided to do the same to him.

"Uh...Rose, are you feeling all right?" asked Aviana, getting nervous when Veemon was stuffed into the giant plant's cunt. She grew even more nervous when Rose's giant face turned to her.
Darky groaned as he began to grow again, Aqua's licks and slurps driving him wild, causing his growth to be accelerated. In a few seconds, he was half as big as she was.
Reno looked down from Julie's knee and onto her crotch, noticing the mansion sized pussy, "That's huuuuuuuuuge!" he said and suddenly howled.

"Hmmph!" Veemon groaned as his inflated body got lost inside the giant plant digimon.

Aqua giggled as Darky grew, she felt it funny for him to be so competitive, but also loved how he got into superiority from this fetish, "You are just so hot kitty!" Aqua started snuggling him between her mammaries, knowing how much he liked them as she wanted to reward him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Julie moans and murrs, smiling. "That tickles a bit."
OOC: Sorry for the long absence. For some reason, my interest in inflation fell by the wayside for a while there, but I'm back. Sonrouge will be rare from here on in as he has recently gotten a job at Wal-Mart and no longer has much free time anymore. He has told me that he will try and post as often as he can, though.

IC:

Darky purred as he was snuggled in between her soft tits, nuzzling the giant orbs. "Mmm, but I'm not as hot as you are, my love," he cooed, lapping at the skin of her cleavage. He was still growing now, quickly catching up to his lover's size.
OOC: Sorry for the loooooong disapperance, but real life has been hitting hard. As cboy said, I now work at Wal-Mart in GM Receiving. Being Wal-Mart, they've demanded a lot of my time, so I might not be able to get on here as much as I used to.

IC:

Rose grinned evilly at her little birdy friend, licking her lips in lust.

"Quit flapping your gums and get bloated...or else," she growled, motioning to the helium tank in her palm.

"Al-all right," stammered Aviana, Rose's intimidating size forcing her to obey. She picked up the hose and rammed it into her cunny, moaning and chirping as she started to balloon out. In a few moments, she was a giant pink sphere.

"Good girl...now you can join your friends," sneered Rose, stuffing the bloated bird into her muff. She then looked around, hungry for more people to stuff into her. Remembering that Ranamon had talked about her mate being close by, she walked back in the direction of the bar, searching.
OOC: Welcome back you two! Been missing ya! Hope you haven't forgotten about the plan sonrouge :P

IC:

Reno scaredly shook, clutching the giant Julie's knee as the Earth shook massively from Rose's steps, he gasped "What was that!"

Aqua was happy when Darky was her size again, she cuddled him happily, "Teehee! I'm so happy! We are the biggest couple in love ever!!" she cheered, wagging her tail, not noticing it knocking what was left of her area of trees off.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky nuzzled her, purring. Though her words warmed his heart, reality came knocking at his mind.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, my love, you do know we're going to have to shrink back to normal eventually. The Digital World just isn't made for giants," he said, stroking her cheek.
She looked around. "I don't know Should we go check?"