Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Keep going my dear." Mike said, loving the whole thing. He brought the whip down another ten times. The hard slaps could be heard all through out the house.

----------

Silvia smiled and rubbed her ass against his hand, showing her willingness to give herself to him. "anything you say sounds good." She said, consenting to his plan. Ren then wke up slowly. She looked around for a few moments and then hugged Angy and began to cry. Angy calmed her down and said some things to her, which seemed to help. Ren looked scared and alone, isolated. She wanted her egg, she wanted to see it and feel it. To take it in her arms. She was a mother and her instinct told her that her child was not safe utside her arms if it was not in primary village. she looked around until she saw Alex and her egg, and spread out her arms, her eyes begging him. She wanted to be with her child, she wanted it badly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"S-six! Seven! Eight! Nine!" Rain screamed, shouting louder each time. "Ten! ELEVEN! TWELVE! THIRTEEN! FOURTEEN! FIFTEEN!"

-------------

Alex gave her the egg, and scooted next to her, keeping his hand on it, and the other around Ren's shoulder. "I wonder when our child will hatch?" he said, kissing Ren's neck and licking her soft yellow fur.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good good! Keep going! Only five more!" Mike said as he went buckwild, using almost all his strength as he brought the rod down hard for the last five strokes.

-------

Ren hugged the egg and moaned softly when he kissed and licked her fur. "It should not take long. Digi eggs dont take more then a few days to hatch." She said rubbing her head softly against the smooth egg. She looked sereen and beautiful then. A mother holding her child, in utter and complete peace. It seemed that a Renamon's maternal instincts were very strong indeed. As she hugged the egg, Alex would likely come to the realization that she did not intend to let go. Ever.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I cannot wait," he said rubbing the top of the egg with one hand, and moving the other down to her breasts. He played and massaged one of the orbs and looked at Ren. "Remember, my love, I own you, you are my slut, and our child will grow to know this."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren looked at him with eyes of fire, but only for a second. She lowered her head in submission and nodded, wordlessly agreeing. She held her beloved egg tightly, and allowed Hunter to continue his molestation of her senstive, and large, D cup breasts. As he play with it, her nipple hardened and she stifled a sweet moan as a small droplet of milk came out. It was only natural now that she was about to behin breast feeding.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Salem you're joining our prive RP, Real Life Hentai, are you?))

"Hmm...I bet taste...no, Silvia, my love, come over here?" Alex smiled, motioning his favorite whore over. "Lick her tits and taste her milk. Make sure its good for our future child," he smiled, before kissing Ren's lips as his hand moved down to play with her clit.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Salem? I thought I was Silver! Lol, I will when I get back. But I just cant right now since im being charged 55 cents per minute over here. When I get back in about nine days, I will read up and join)

"Yes master." Silvia said. walking over and taking one of Ren's tits in her hands, massaging it pleasureably before placing the nipple in her mouth and gently sucking the sweet rena milk. Ren moaned as she was stimulated and hugged her egg as if to protect it as she was touched in her most private and sensetive places.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I meant Salem said! OOPSIE!))

"SIXTEEN! SEVENTEEN! EIGHTEEN! NINETEEN! TWENTYYYY!" she screamed, probably hurting her Master with her loud screams of pain and tears flowing down her face.

-------------------

"Don't fear us. I am your protector, Silvia is the kindest soul I have ever met. She is as kind as she is beautiful, and she is quite beautiful," Alex whispered, licking Ren's neck. "How does her milk taste, Silvia? Adequate for my child to drink?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mike smiled and set the whip down, sotly stroking Rain's sore, red butt cheeks with his hand. "Oh there there pretty slave. Its alright, shh. When you feel a little better then we can eat." He smiled and stroked all along her bare back to her sore ass, his hand teasing her butt cheeks a little, sending a throbes of pain into her. "But remember slave." He said more seriously. "There is still one more punishment to be payed, and it will be much worse then this one."

----------

Ren was about to retort but thought better of it and only gave a small nod and a moan as she continued to hug her precious egg. She trembled as she felt Alex's tongue lick her neck and her breaths came out shallow. Silvia looked up from the tit and said "More than adicate! Its the best milk I have ever tasted! In Fact, I dont even want to stop, And she is such a cute and pretty slut master, you should really treat her nice since she is the first bearer of your child. What will you name him or her?" Ren bit her tongue. She did not want Alex to name her child, he had no right! He had raped her and enslaved her, the least her could do was let her name her child.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain tried to stop her flow tears, but couldn't. She just cried, and looked at her Master. "Y-yes, M-Master," she whimpered.

-------------------------------

"That's good," Alex smiled. "I want my child to have good milk to drink," he smiled. Alex then stopped to think about it. "Hmm....I'm not sure. What do you think, mother of my child? Any suggestions for our child's name?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)