Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"That's ours too!" Katt said as she glanced over her's and Shadow's schedules, "We'll have to get there early to get good seats." She said with a wink at Saphire.

"Since when do you care about science?" Shadow asked, knowing Katt disliked anything that had to do with learning, "You hate technology."

"No reason." Katt said as she smiled a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay lets get going" Saphire motioned to Katt and Shadow
The OCA
"Oh, right." Shadow said as he got up to his feet, wiping off his knees, offering a hand up to Saphire, "You coming then?"

*Nurse's office*

"Shit," Mindy cursed as she heard the bell, "You... better... finish soon." She warned as she began moving her hips up to meet his thrusts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire took Shadows hand "Yes of course cant be late"

Nurses office

"As you say ma'am" with that said Disturbed thrusted into Mindy like he never had before, nearly tipping the cot over. He finally cummed inside of Mindy. He bent down and kissed her on the cheek "I hope we can do this properly next time" he said as he pulled out grabbed his pants slipped them on and ran out the door heading for his Science class.
The OCA
OOC : This is Mitsuki's appearance. Just finish drawing today.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40629220/

IC :
Her ears shot as heard the bell rangs, which antoher period will start in moments. Mitsuki didn't heard what Yoosei said just now because she's worried about herself; in heat, her body kept shivering lightly and her ears lowered down.[/url]
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei notices Mitsuki's ears lowered down and places on paw on them. caressing them gently as she smiles cutely as instinctively she guides her other paw to Mitsuki's shoulder and rubs it gently "you are pretty focused on your thoughts aren't you my friend?" she asks in a gentle tone of voice
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:
faiz Wrote:OOC : This is Mitsuki's appearance. Just finish drawing today.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40629220/

One word: WOW. Now that is cute. *pokes tongue out*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Wha, how rude he just ran out." Mindy thought as she sat up on the cot. She smiled a bit, "But he was good."

*Lunchroom*

"Awesome," Shadow said as he lifted her up to her feet.

*Later at the classroom*

Shadow walked into the large room, looking around in wonder. It was another world from the bunsen burners and retorts of his last school. It seems more as though you have wandered into a secret government facility or the lair of a mad genius, "Wow, they must have a nice budget for this place." He looked around at the tables, all of them were just two small desks pushed together with an assortment of equipment on both, signifying that the class had a partners thing, Shadow turned nervously towards Saphire, "So... you wanna be partners?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire turned to Shadow "Oh sure yeah, it'll be fun"

Disturbed came rushing in nearly busting the door down "Am I late?" He then looked around saw Shadow, Katt , and "Saphire? your here too?"
The OCA
"You two know eachother?" Shadow asked as he saw the boy run up suddenly, "Wait, didn't I see you earlier?" Shadow said as he examined the familiar kid, "Yeah you were that kid that was in the hallway weren't you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad