Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Yeesh, you have anger problems. Let's see," Tobias chuckled. "Ready...? Here. We..." He then stopped, letting the moment draw out. "Do you think you'll bleed? Do you think you'll ever have children? Or maybe it'll just hurt, with no lasting problems. But I doubt it

"Where were we? Oh right. GO!" He screamed, pulling the trigger. Nothing happened. Click. Click. Click. "Hmmm....That's disappointing. I'm out of ammo," Tobias mumbled as he pulled the gun out and threw it behind him. "Hey....Wanna hear a story?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Spell grit her teeth and closed her eyes as she waited for the trigger to be pulled, and when he screamed "Go!" she literally pissed herself, drenching the barrel of the gun. When she realized that she had not been shocked again she blushed hard and said, "Fuck...you..." She was panting hard, the either shocks having taken a lot out of her. These shots were made take a villain out in one or two hits and keep them out of fight for at least a few seconds. Needless to say, fired point blank thee times, Spell was conscious only because of the pain and fear in inflicted on her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Can only stay for a few posts. Sorry.))

"Yeesh. Testy," he commented, as he pulled out a small explosive device and looked at Dark Spell. "Too explosive." He then pulled out a knife. "Too sharp." He then took out a vial of acid. "Tempting, but too boring. Say, why don't we test another toy I made?" He placed a hand on her cheek and pressed a button on his belt, causing his suit's anti-touch field to be activated. Dark Spell would suddenly feel a painful shock go through his hand and into her. "Neat, huh?"

He then began telling her a story as he poked her, shocking her with each poke. Not as extreme as the stun bullets, but still painful. "A man waits in a hospital. His wife is giving birth to their baby, and he is afraid she's hurt. When the Doctor steps out, he asks the guy, "Doctor, is my wife and baby okay?" The Doctor says, "Don't worry, you're wife is fine, and you have a beautiful baby girl." When the man goes in to talk to his wife and meet their baby, he finds her bed is empty. When he turns around to ask the Doctor what's going on, he and the rest of the staff screams out with big smiles, 'PSYCH! Your wife is dead and your baby is mentally retarded and disfigured!" Tobias laughed as he tortured Pulse.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Spell stared at each item with increasing levels of fear. When finally he simply touched her she screamed loudly and pulled her face out of his hand, panting hard and struggling briefly, and was obviously unable to escape. This left her entire body open to any touch he wanted, and she knew that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"So how does this feel?" Tobias asked, poking her clit and shocking it. "Or this?" he asked, shoving a digit up her ass and shocking her from their. "What hurts more? A?" He slapped her right breast, shocking it. "Or B?" He slapped her butt, shocking that. "Big titties?" He smacked them again, hurting her. "Or fat ass?" He once more smacked her butt, and would continue this pattern until he got bored or had an answer.
'Ahhh fuck!" Spell screamed as he poked her clit, only continuing to scream and curse with each successive smack or prod. "Damn youl...A...Ahhhh! Ah hurts more! Stop!" She finally screamed aver several minutes of torment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A? Are you sure? Cause I was thinking B must sting like HELL!" Tobias giggled, slapping her a few more time before stopping. "Now then. Are we ready to say sorry Mr. Re-Savior, for being such a bad girl?"
Spell didnt answer for a little while, panting and coughing, her body twitching from all the electricity coursing through her. "F...Fu..." She started, but was unable to finish, looking way to tired and hurt to keep talking for the moment, though it was clear she had no intention of giving up and saying sorry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My, my, my. You sure can take a beating, babe," Tobias chuckled. "But what now? I mean, I've tortured you physically, sexually....maybe a little mental beating?" he chuckled, poking her clit, shocking. "But how do I hit mental? Hmmm..." As Tobias continued to think, he pulled out a small disk like device and smiled. "This might not hurt mentally, but it'll give me time to think. Tell me, Dark Spell, does your suit come with built in sound dampeners? Oh wait. You're naked. Guess not," he said, as he pressed a button on the disk. A very loud screeching noise filled the air, but Tobias simply smiled under his mask as he held up the sonic weapon to Dark Spell's face.
(Physical torture: Pain, straining muscles, causing extreme fatigue, sleep deprivation, ect.
Sexual Torture: Aphrodisiacs, teasing, withholding pleasure, withholding orgasm, rape, ect.
Mental torture: Mind games, guilt tripping, lying, breaking promises, making one doubt themselves, ect.)

Spell screamed and began to struggle again, tears pouring out of her eyes as she screamed herself horse, trying to avoid to the disk that was right in front of her face. Her ears began to bleed after awhile and she seemed to start...tiring. Slowly she stopped struggling and screaming, and would pass out completely if the disk was left on for too long.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)