Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"But he," Katt saw Saphire give a wink, "Oh, okay then. I suppose it was just an 'accident' wasn't it?"

"That's what I tried to say." Shadow said as he rubbed his neck, "You are so lucky I refuse to fight a girl."

"Yeah right." Katt said rolling her eyes.

"Sorry about that, and before with the milk." Shadow swallowed nervously, "I hope you'll let me try and make it up to you somehow."

*Nurse's office*

"Ohhh... that's... ahhhh... much... better." Mindy said inbetween soft moans, she began grabbing at the bed as her back arched, another orgasm fast approaching her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh I bet you'll think of something" Saphire said as she fluttered her eyes at Shadow.

*Nurse's Office*

Disturbed reached down and started to fondle one of Mindy's tits as he continued to pump faster. "AAAAHHH!!!...mmmmmm" a small tingling sensation flooded his waist.
The OCA
"AHHHHH!" Dorothy moaned and as the tongue slided in the trigger to her orgasm was pulled hardly enough she let out a scream of bliss. Her vagina expulsed her load of cunt juices over Kurtz's face and mouth.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz murred loudly, and downed some of the juices that had ended up in his mouth. He pulled out his tongue from Dorothy's cunt, and gulped. After a few seconds of staying silent, he looked up at her, from where he was - which was in between her legs - and smiled. "How... was that, Dot?" He muttered, trying to lick off as much of her juices as he could from his muzzle.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"That was... ohh... Kurtz... it felt so good..." she said as suddenly, the bell rang.

OOC:

Dot: Hey!

DMX: Heh heh.

IC:

Dot looked outside and gasped, "Oh no! We still have classes now!" she looked desperately around, "My clothes!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz's head immediately shot up as he heard the bell. "Damnit!" Was the only thing he could say, as he looked around for Dot's clothing. "Clothes.. clothes... clothes... Ah!" He noticed them near a different desk, and ran over to the desk, picking them up. He then quickly ran back to Dot, and handed her back her clothes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot quickly grabbed a tissue from inside her purse and used it to clean her fluids on her crotch and thighs, then quickly grabbed her panties and slipped them up, before she began with her clothes, she looked over Kurtz, "Kurtzy! Please watch out for someone coming this way!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Right!" Kurtz swiftly made his way to the door, and found it was slightly ajar. Oh crap... how the hell did it get open? He then opened it even more, and poked his head out of the door. He examined the corridor carefully, making sure no-one was around.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Shoot, guess it's time for the next class," Shadow said dissapointed, "So... which class are you in?" He asked Saphire.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire looking into Shadows eyes came to "Oh class right right..." Pulls out her schedule. "I have Science class next"
The OCA