Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"Gah!" She chokes as he grabs her neck. "You...can...not...can..not harm..." she chokes out as he grabs her hand and continues to choke her. "Magic...cont...contract...".
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master released the Nymph and once again demanded his slave to be released as well. "I care for my slave. Like you cared for your sisters. Release him from your spell and do not harm him ever again."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"He is already released." She groaned when he released her. Tal groaned as well and didnt move, his eyes closed and his breathing shallow. The nymph smirked. "If you are wise you wont lie to or harm me again orc, the contract will not be so forgiving next time you do. I am excused because you would not tell me if you cared for it, and you were excused because I was harming it. Next time it might die, and I wont be held in contract binds if you dont tell me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master growled and would simply took his slave back into his arms, being silent for the duration of the trip.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Tal whimpered in his arms and curled up on his lap. He would also be silent for the rest of the trip. When at last they arrived, it was up to the Master where to keep the nymph he had brought back. She was clearly dangerous but he could not harm her in anyway, while at the same time she could harm anyone she wanted as long as they didnt matter much to The Master, and that was a lot of people. What to do with Tal and Kase was also up to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master found Kase and spoke to him. "Kase, thank you for your help...While I cannot yet offer you complete freedom, if there is anything you want, I shall try to give. Well then, Kase? What do you want?"
Kase would look up at his master with wide eyes before looking back down and saying. "I...I want to keep these robes...and I want better treatment for me and my sister. We endure a lot, everyday, without breaks unless our masters allow us any, her more than me. I want for us to have peace for at least a few days..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master nodded. "So be it. I will order all orcs to leave you both alone and to not touch your robes unless ordered to by you or I. I will have food brought to you as well. The next few days are yours." He would then walk off to the Shaman to speak with him about the Nymph.
Kase was speechless when his master granted him all of what he had asked and managed to stammer out a silent thank you before The Master left. The Shaman was in his tent as usual and bowed when The Master entered. "What can I do for you Master?" He asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I would like advice. For the Nymph. Should I just kill her? She has power...Power I may need one day, but she is dangerous. Not to mention our deal has done its purpose...I need someway to gain control of her and stop her misbehavior...I don't suppose we can make this easy and have you simply give me a love potion, hmm?" The Master joked.