Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Just relax, my cute little fairy slut. I'll be gentle with you. Just relax, and let Master love you," Alex whispered, licking her neck and kissing her face, as his tentacles came out of his back and he used them to grab her by her waist. He then began to slowly bring her up, and then back down on his cock. Then again. And again. Faster and faster, he fucked her, forsaking his own pleasure to ensure she had pure pleasure. "Scream for me, Serenity. Tell me how you love Master," he moaned, his cock growing harder and slightly bigger within her tight, fairy body, not slowing down.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As Grace slept peacefully, Hunter would hear a few hard knocks at his door, the last one dragging a little extra hard. Outside he would find Alexander, still a sexy woman, dressed in what looked like curtains she had ripped off the walls of some place. Behind the Saxon champion was the unconscious form of Mike, which she dragged by his leg. Hunter would not need to ask how it went, Alexander looking more than a little roughed up, and more than a little hatred burning in her normally serene eyes. "I've done my service." she said almost angrily, but still maintaining an air of respect. "Change me back, and lets deal with this....trash." she growled, dropping Mike's foot and swaying for a moment before falling over, out cold.

--------

Serenity's soft moans slowly increased and sped up as she was fucked by Alex, her warm body gripped by the tentacles as he kissed and licked her flesh, making her squirm in absolute pleasure. finally she was screaming for him, her hands locked on his shoulders as her tight fairy pussy squeezed tightly around his cock, her nipples having become hardened buds of ecstasy, sweat glistening from her body as she rode his cock up and down. "Master...Master...." She panted, moaning uncontrollably. "I-Im not going to last...Master...master Im going to cum!" she cried out.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter opened the door, and smiled at the sight he found. He understood Alexander's anger, though not completely of course, as he did not experience such torture. He bowed his head, and helped Alexander get into the room, placing Mike in the corner and Alexander beside Grace on the bed, before he left to fetch Alex. He ran to Alex's room, and knocked on the door, and Alex and Serenity would probably have no choice, but to cut their love making short and would answer.

The two would talk, and Alex had a sick smile on his face as he thought of his vengeance. He told Silvia they would be leaving, before he, Hunter, and Serenity left to go back with Hunter to his room, to decide what to do with Mike.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(What happened to Alexander?)

Mike and Alexander were both unconscious, and Grace was sleeping. Silvia had read Alex's mind but said nothing, she had her hands full with Flare. Serenity shrank down sadly and tucked herself away in his pocket when they left.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((What do you mean?))

"Serenity, can you change Alexander back into a man now?" Alex asked, looking at his pocket as Hunter looked at Mike, sniffing the air. Ren and the other slave were probably still in Mike's room, so they would have to return there soon to find them...after dealing with Mike. He then looked at his comrade, unconscious and injured. He was in debt to the Champion, and knew he had to one day repay this act.
(03-06-2010 05:34 PM)Maero Wrote: "Change me back, and lets deal with this....trash." she growled, dropping Mike's foot and swaying for a moment before falling over, out cold.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Edited my post)
Serenity nodded and cast her spell again over Alexander, changing him back into the man he was, even as he lay unconscious. It was still just the effect of the spell, but if the spell was ever broken he would just turn back into a man so it made no difference. He groaned slightly in his sleep but did not shift or move other than that. Mike was next, being tied up and, blindfolded and rendered unconscious. Somehow Alexander had managed to knock him out all at once, since Hunter had never been prompted into action, but clearly Alexander had suffered for it. Ren and Angy were still being held in Mike's room as it appeared that Alexander had used all his energy to reach Hunter, which, if he had failed, would have rendered all previous effort useless as Mike would have awakened before him and either simply imprisoned him again, or called Hunter to destroy him. Either way, Alexander had done his job. What to do with him was up to Alex and Hunter now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter looked at Mike, and then at Alex. They seemed to be having a silent argument with one another, before they both walked out, with Alex leaving Serenity next to Grace, kissing her goodbye and saying she was a good girl.

If this was truly Mike's final hour, then Alex and Hunter would drag the bastard outside, into the halls, before Hunter went mad with rage and began to claw and tear at Mike's flesh, biting down and tearing the meat from bone. Hunter was going to devour the bastard. If the villian awoke during this and Hunter was overcome with pain, Alex would begin to kick, and stomp on the man who touched the women he loved, intending to beat the man to death and find a way to rip his organs right out of the bastard's body.

((If this is Mike's death, then now would be the part where the horrible, horrible, torture comes in. But, I'm too lazy and last time I went crazy, I scared myself!))
The first bite woke Mike up and Hunter was complete overcome with pain, pain that only got worse as Alex came over to assault the wounded Mike. The injured man fought back fiercely, fighting back and kicking Alex away, proving to be more stubborn than injured. "You...bastards..." He growled as he began to get up, leaning against the wall.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)