Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
White - *purrs while reaching back and rubbing Steven's groin with a paw*
Me: *Changes CDs in the stereo* Wha..? How did All American Rejects get in there *flings the disc away* Ah there we go! *Puts in Drowning Pool's "Sinner". Sits in his couch with a bowl of ramen and watches everyone have a good spam*
The OCA
Steven: *blinks, and disappears a second later* I forgot to do something, I'll be right back!

Kurtz: Mhhmmm... *wraps his arms around White and deepens the kiss*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: *Appears on Kurtz back* Hey, Lurea is asleep in my room, just so you don't blame me later for another disaparition, I'm gonna bring pizza. Do you and your girlfriend want some too?

----------

Dot: NNNhh... *Wakes up after some hours, rubbning her aching head* Owwwie... my head hurts...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *blinks, and turns around* Uhh... I'd like pizza, don't know about White, though.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You cant have pizza without some cheezy sticks. *Cooks up some extra cheezy sticks. Puts the trays of cheese sticks on a table* :D
The OCA
White - *blink* Aw damn... Is it too much to ask for uninterrupted sex? *shakes head* Hm. I suppose I'll have some.
Okay no more interuptions. *With lightning fast speed swipes up all the pizza and cheezy sticks, and throws them in the garbage. Comes back grabs Kurtz and White runs to a cozey bedroom lays them on the bed. Rushes out shuts the door and places a "Anyone who enters this room will be shot by a Death Ray" sign on the door.
The OCA
Kurtz: *blinks* What the hell just happened?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds