Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dot moaned and whimpered in pleasure as she was being eaten out, her claws grabbed a desk behind her and as she couldn't stand balanced, she sat on the desk. Her legs spread more, she was in a very sensual position.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Sorry, just noticed this. I'm slow.

Disturbed Wrote:Saphire wide eyed and blushed as her face was covered with Shadow's milk

That sounds so hot.

IC:

"No prob, It'll be my pleasure." Katt smiled a bit, Plus it'll keep him occupied from me and Tony. She thought quickly, "First off, he's the intellectual type, so ask him about books or something boring like that. Second he's kinda into some sports, mainly football and soccer, ask him about those and he'll talk for hours. Third, stroke his ego. Fall down and let him help you up. He'll be yours in no time. And speak of the devil," Katt nodded as Shadow bent down next to Saphire.

"Again, I'm really sorry for that, thought I heard you say... something that surprised me." He wiped the milk off her face, moving along and wiping down her neck, "I really didn't mean to do it, just kinda," He stopped and froze as he noticed that he wasn't paying attention and was currently rubbing down her breasts through her shirt, Pull away pull away! He shouted to himself, his hands refusing to move.

*Nurse's office*

"Ohh... Ahhh..." Mindy moaned and sighed as her sensitive nipples stood from the stimulation, "That's... WONDERFUL!!" She shouted as her pussy clenched down and her juices poured out onto Disturbed's waist and cock.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Suki arriveto her class, her personality switch to Mitsuki and she sit on her place. She didn't know what she've doing before, but she didn't care about it, as looking outside of window. Mitsuki feels wet between of her legs and shivers a bit. "Why I'm feeling like this...? Am I...in heat....?" She thought to herself while blushing deeply, while she touches her lap and hiding her heat.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles widely while turning around to see Mitsuki. "she looks so cute when she blushes" she thought for herself as her tails start to swish happily. "it's good to have you back here Mitsuki" she smiles and blushes a bit due to her own words
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz grinned at the position Dot was in, and, before long, he had already placed his muzzle back in-between her legs and continued to lap at her cunt with his tongue.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire gazed into Shadow's cute puppy dog eyes "Oh...its fine..." She didnt even notice Shadow's hand was down her shirt "I know you...dint mean it"

Disturbed licked his lips as he clenched Mindy's breast in his paw "OOOH MY GOD....you're an angel" right after he said that he felt a warm tingling sensation deep withing his waste.
The OCA
"PERVERT!!" Katt shouted as she grabbed Shadow into a headlock and pulled him away from Saphire.

"It was an accident! Honestly!" Shadow pleaded.

"Yeah, like I'm gonna believe that!"

*Nurse's office*

I hope he mean's angel. Mindy thought as she slowed down a bit from exhaustion, her hair matting to her forehead with sweat.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Women, who understands them.

Dot: *Soaks DMX with cold water*

DMX: GAH! *turns to plushy* What are you doing?!

Dot: I don't know, who understands women?

DMX: Stupid logic.

IC:

Dorothy moaned, her cheeks were pink and her eyes were closed. She was holding from the edge of the desk with her claws as her clit was pleasured with treatments she had never recieved before. Her orgasm was nearing at a fast rate from her arousal, "Ohh... K-Kurtz... ahhh... nggh..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: God damn typos *smashes keyboard*

IC:

"Its okay Katt I'm sure he didnt mean to do it" Saphire looked at Shadow "I'm sure it was an accident" she gave him a little wink.

Disturbed picked up Mindy and laid her down on the cot "Just lay back and let me do all the work" as he said that he started sliding his cock in and out of her wet pussy.
The OCA
Kurtz then decided it was time to move on. He slowly positioned his tongue right next to the lips of Dorothy's pussy, and seperated them as he slowly pushed his tongue inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds