Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
Mar moaned feeling her teasing ''Ahh... always straight to the point huh?'' He grins and then puts his claws on her chest ''I guess you are helping... yeah...'' His cock started to come out slowly from his pouch as he started cupping Yolei's breasts with his claws.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You always were a breast man weren't you? And Before I forget," She turned to Shadow who already had a large buldge forming in his pants, "Make sure a certain cat isn't hanging around outside the window."

Shadow made a quick check not really paying attention to whether something was out there or not before stepping onto the bed in front of Yolei, "You ever sucked a guy before?" He asked, his half erect prick pointing at her mouth.

"You tell me." Yolei loved the taste of a cock in her mouth. She had given lots of head on the past, and had become quite skilled at it. Bobbing her head up and down on the shaft, swirling her tongue around it.

"I said I wanted mouth." Slashmon pouted, sitting down on the ground and crossing his arms.

"Relax," Shadow removed his member from her mouth, "You didn't think I'd go in her ass bone dry did you?"

Slashmon jumped to his feet and stepped in front of Yolei, who quickly took his semi-erect penis into her mouth and began giving it the same oral treatment she had given Shadow's.

OOC: I need to log for a bit. Need to get some food in me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar moaned a bit as his dick got hard quickly and fully erected ''Ohhh yeah...'' He started to moan as his dick slowly started to sink inside Yolei's cunt, his claws gripping on her breasts and pinching her nipples with his fingers ''It's that you have nice breasts... what can I say?''

OOC: Me too, going to buy some things :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yolei moaned heavily past the cock in her mouth, Mar's scaly dragon cock rubbing against her vaginal walls.

The blow job on Slashmon became more intense as he felt Yolei's tongue massage his throbbing dick . After a while of Yolei's head bobbing back and forth from hard sucking, Slashmon grabbed a hold of her lavender hair and forced his dick as deep down her throat as it would go.

Yolei's eyes snapped open as Shadow's prick began sliding into her usually vacant asshole. It took almost all of her will not to instinctively grit her teeth and accidently bite Slashmon. "AHHHHHHH!" Yolei shrieked as her insides burned slightly with discomfort. Shadow maoned in ecstasy after his whole cock was firmly nestled inside her swollen rectum, "Just... give it... a minute... to accomodate! Yolei thought as the pain in her ass began to slowly subside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar moaned as he kept pleasuring Yolei's breasts, squishing them together so her nipples were next to each other, which he started to lick after nearing his face to her chest, his hips bucked a bit as his dick now was entirely inside Yolei's tight pussy ''Damn you are tight!'' He moans louder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Gunter: Dismissed. Now be gone. I have to compensate on my current affairs?

Fen/RV/Fang: Okay. (Leaves)

Gunter: ::Sits down cross-legged on the floor::
OOC: You're doing some out of body thing so you can spy on us aren't you!!

IC:

Yolei's crotch began burning as her orgasm reached it's crescendo and cascaded from her, cover much of Mar's cock and allowing it to slide in even deeper with the added lubrication.

Slashmon began slowing down a bit, his erected member tapping against the back of her throat, "OHHHHHHH!" he placed his hands onto her shoulders and moved his hips forward, burying his cock deep into her mouth as he came. His member surprisingly remained rock hard, as he began speeding up his thrusts into her mouth again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: of course not!! what makes you say that!? Twisted
OOC: Good one Shadow- you just gave him an idea :)

IC:

Mar moans loud as he feels her burning hot pussy as he bucks really hard whille starting to pull her a little closer along with her now squished together breasts in his claws to start licking them with his rough lizard tongue ''Ahhh... I'm... nnngh! c-cumming!'' He moans really loud and then releases all his seed deep inside Yolei's womb, filling her to the brim with his hot dragon cum, so much came out, it started to drip from her opening, making puddles on the bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK smiled and nodded. "sure I'll call Matt, don't worry Gabumon" he said and then he got up and walked up to the phone and dialed Matt's number.

Kari smiled and caressed Yuki's ear gently. "don't worry Yuki you didn't caused any problem to us, just forget that now sweetie, don't keep that in your memory, just delete it" she said and gently placed a kiss on Yuki's forehead. Gatomon just smiled.

"Yeah, you're among friends here, and that's what friends are for, to help each other" she said smiling with Patamon nodding.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions