Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Stop? STOP!? Did you stop hurting Melody? Did you stop it when children were torn apart? When the world suffered because of you?! You were a monster to people! This has to happen," he growled, tugging on her hair every few minutes as he mercilessly continued the harsh, but fitting punishment. "We're going to one hundred. Then I might consider stopping."

True to his word, if Dark Spell could count all one hundred slaps, he would stop, laying her on the ground, ass in the air. "Still care nothing for those people, Dark Spell?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ni..ninety...nine..ahh...g-god...one...one hundred..." She would gasp after awhile. When she was placed on the floor she would keep her ass in the air so that it would hurt less, groaning from the pain, knowing she wouldnt be able to sit for weeks after that. When Savior asked her about the people she would mutter, "Fuck you..."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"..." Savior softly pushed her, causing her ass to touch the stone ground. "Bad girl," he mumbled, leaving her on the ground for a few seconds. After having her suffer from her red, sore ass touching something he grabbed her and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. He led her to yet another dungeon styled room and chained her against the wall in an X position, putting her old cuffs into his pocket. "I'm going to make you suffer for what you've done, then you're going to jail...You brought this on yourself," he commented, as he bound her in the chains.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ow f-fuck!" she cried out when he pushed her over and immediately turned herself over again to keep her ass from touching the ground. When he picked her up she groaned and struggled a little but was helpless in his arms. When they got to the dungeon room, she shivered and whimpered a bit more as he chained her up against the wall, flinching as her ass touch the back of the wall. "Well this looks familiar." she groaned, giving him a small smile. "So are you going to make me suffer? Give me a taste of my own medicine?" she mocked as he finished chaining her up. "And whatever happened to my slave? Is she here with you? Hahaha, if she is you should watch yourself. She cant be trusted, the little whore."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
What does she mean 'can't be trusted?' Tobias asked.

When Savior heard the voice, he couldn't help but be curious. "What are you talking about? Can't be trusted? You practically ruined that poor girl's life. If anything, you're the one who can't be trusted you sick monster."
"Well, you can always trust villains to be untrustworthy. But can you trust her at all? Do you know her?" Spell taunted. "Was she 'ruined' when she was able to sneak that teleporter vial to you?" she laughed and mocked him more. "She isnt running around loose in your base right now is she? Hahaha! And I thought I was in trouble!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior left the laughing villain in the room, the only light being a bulb hanging from the ceiling. He exited the dungeon and found himself walking off to investigate Melody, checking if she was still in the room.
Melody was exactly where Savior had left her, in the exact same spot. She had been standing this whole time and looked tired, but perked up a little when he entered the room, whimpering a little and not meeting his eyes. Kitty was gone though, probably in the bathroom again. Melody said nothing, as usual.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Are you hungry?" he asked the girl, trying to place a hand on her shoulder. "I have some news you should know about. Dark Spell has been captured and will be punished for her crimes. You have nothing to fear now," he told Melody, leaving out a certain fact. That fact being Dark Spell's location.
Melody didnt answer the first question, just looking down, but paled considerably with the next question. She opened her mouth and made a few whimpering noises before finally managing with great difficulty to utter, "I...Is sh-she h-here?" The effort of it made her look sick, as though she had just done something disgusting and she wobbled on her feet for a moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)