Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kurtz: *he halts pouring more healing magic into her and looks at her face* Should I... stop... Yoosi-chan?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *wraps her nine tails around all his body as she slightly nods* it's better if you stop indeed... unless you want me to become a giantess... since the next and last change on my body...it would be that i would become really tall
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *the glow on his claws start glowing blue, as he puts one of his claw's on one of Yoosei's paw. A second later, a jolt runs up her arm, and he smiles* Well.... I've stopped. But now, thanks to a little... gift from DMX... you have it. *chuckles* Wanna try it out on me, Yoosi?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: hmmm *scribbles in her notepad*...*breasts grow a bit* I love this think *kisses notepad*
The OCA

Yoosei: *blinks and looks at her paws*... so...this means... i also have now that... healing power?

Matt: *blinks*.. what's that notepad for?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *nods* Yup!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: lemme see...if this works... *turns around to face Kurtz and places her paws on his chest, slowly closing her eyes and focusing as her paws start to glow white*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Hrr.. *lets out a soft murr as he starts to feel the magic starting to flow through his chest*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *smiles and starts to increase the flow of healing energy that goes to his chest*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *smiles, as his tail starts swishing, his arms twitching slightly* Won't be long... now... Mhr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds