Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kurtz: Just let me know when to stop... it can get a bit... too pleasurable and even make you... erm... have the same results as Rena Sauce... *keeps his claws where they are*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *giggles and murrs loud* I believe it's too late already.. I mean... I am already... feeling... you know... a bit horny *giggles more and swishes her tails seductively*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *blushes slightly* Well... do you want me to pull my claws away... or... *grins deviously* ...do you want me to keep them there for a while...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *murrs loud and blushes a bit* you know already that i prefer if you keep your claws there for a while
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Alright then. *smiles, as he pumps even more holy healing magic into Yoosei, which means even more horniness*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *her tails swish faster and happily* you know... if my horniness keeps increase... at this rate...soon enough... my body will suffer some changes *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *blinks* In a good way? *starts pumping LOADS of holy healing energy into her body*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *moans* yesh... in a good way... just look at my chest *the first change had occur as the fur on her chest completely vanished, leaving her breasts completely revealed*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Oh... *looks at her chest and slightly drools at her breasts* ...I'll continue, then.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *suddenly lets out a small yelp of pain, as seven more tails appear alongside with her other two, making a total of nine tails swishing around*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions