Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex gently patted Serenity's head and passed Silvia, placing a hand on her shoulder, both to show her he was back, and in a way of asking if she was okay. He then walked pass her and sat down against wall, with the bag of food nearby. He brought it closer and reached into it, taking out some mushrooms. "Eat, Serenity," he whispered, holding some near her, for her to devour.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia smiles at her master and mentally asks, "How did it go?" Serenity takes the mushroom and takes a few small bits of it, still hugging his thumb with one hand. She wipes her eyes then and begin to apologize. "I-Im sorry master." She says softly. "I shouldnt have been...I mean...I expected it. I shouldnt have let it get to me. I will go back if you want me to." She said, still unsure as to the reason he brought her to the strange room.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I'll tell you later. That was simply another way of saying, it went bad. He looked at Serenity and shook his head. "It's not your fault. I merely want to help you. You remind me so much of Silvia...Loving, kind, beautiful...Almost perfect. Like an angel or goddess....I blame only myself for your pain. I wanted to find you some chocolate. Silvia told me how much you've always wanted to eat it...I thought I could find some in there. I'm sorry for being wrong."

------------------

Hunter's amber, animal eyes looked into her own, and he lost himself within them. He soon brought his hard dick into her wet pussy, moaning as he felt her walls squeeze his shaft. He moved himself up, so his hands could play with her large, perfect breasts, and he could kiss the Angelo girl's lips, putting his love in the French kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Serenity began to shake her head before Alex even finished. "No no master, please dont feel bad on my account...I am no angel, and certainly no g-goddess. Im just a little fairy master...Im just a slave." She said softly, hugging her small, naked frame against his thumb once more, leaning her head against it. "As long as you are my master...than I am the happiest I have ever been." She said softly with a little blush and smile.

------------

Grace grit her teeth as he began to enter her tight passage, the velvet walls of her love canal squeezing him tightly as he entered. She moaned suddenly as his hands reached her tender breasts, leaving her mouth open for the kiss. Her tongue was mostly limp as she moaned into his mouth, her body feeling as though it was on fire. Every touch on her skin was an electrical sensation of pleasure, and her body began to tremble beneath his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
It was Alex's turn to argue with her. "You are not just a slave," he gently scolded. He placed a finger under her chin, and made her look at him. "Look into my eyes...You are not just a slave. Not to me, and not to Silvia. You are....you are like a daughter to us. A lover. A friend. We love you, Serenity," he said.

------------------

Hunter moaned in pleasure, finding her pure walls tight and perfect. After Grace, fucking anyone else would just seem...inadequate. He dominated her mouth, his tongue exploring and tasting her sweet mouth. He began to fuck her harder, going a bit mad with pleasure as his orgasm already neared. His hands groped her large, sexy tits, and his cock was thrust into Grace, harder and faster each time.
Serenity could only bare to look directly into Alex's eyes for a few moments before looking away. Alex had to be careful, because, although she was not a slave to him and Silvia(or at least not just a slave) Serenity had been a Slave for nearly all her life, and her room proved the content of her mind. To her, she was a slave, maybe even less than a slave, and she was only happy, even overjoyed, to have a kind master. When Alex finished talking, Serenity could not find her voice for some time, and when she did she simply answered with a weak, "Yes master..." She didnt understand, plain and simple, she just didnt understand. But she knew that she didnt have to. It wasnt about her, it was about her master, her Alex, who was the lord over her life, and the mercy on which a creature as wretched as she was allowed to exist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex gently brushed his finger against her cheek, before using his other hand to reach down and grabbed a mushroom. "Here, eat up, Serenity," he said, holding the mushroom to her. Once she took it and began to eat, he would walk over to Silvia and Flare, and ask his love how she and Flare were doing.
Serenity took the mushroom and continued to eat timidly. Silvia was hugging the sleeping Flare in her arms, the warm little pokemon cuddling into her chest. She is very afraid master, but she is healing. When she awakes, be gentle with her. She tried very hard to please Mike on your word...and nothing worked. She feels as though it were partially her fault. But her feelings will pass as long as we are gentle with her. She does not want to be a slave anymore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then we won't treat her as one..." Alex sighed, and he hugged his lover from behind. "I'll do my best to maintain myself," he mumbled, and kissed her cheek. "I love you," he said to his green haired lover, and held the hug for a bit longer before releasing her. "Will she awake soon?"
"Only if you want her to. Serenity cast the sleeping spell into her, she I assume she can wake her up." Serenity nodded, confirming what Silvia had said. "Would you like to wake her up now master?" she asked him from down in his hand, still hugging what was left of the mushroom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)