Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I bet you say that to every girl you see naked." Mindy teased as she began moving around more, trying to get herself off.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"To tell you the truth..mmm..this is actually the first time" Disturbed let out moan. "Spent all those years..oh yeah...protecting my baby sis...mmm man your too good"

"He's hot.." Saphire gasped "I did NOT just say that"
The OCA
Mindy paused, "Well, for future reference, don't mention your sister while doing this." She gave a quick wink and returned to moving the erected member in and out of her pussy.

Shadow coughed as he spit out a mouthful of milk that he had been drinking, "Wha-What?"

"I HEARD IT!!" Katt said as she leaned in towards Saphire, "You just said..."

OOC:

Stop her now if you want to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz smiled, as he brushed a claw through his red hair. "Ah, don't worry 'bout it, Dot... Like I'm gonna laugh or anything like that." He then glanced at her breasts, which were (also) quite obvious.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Stop what?

"As you say ma'am" with that said Disturbed squeezed Mindy's ass and started pumping with her.

Saphire wide eyed and blushed as her face was covered with Shadow's milk
The OCA
OOC:

Katt from repeating what Saphire said.

IC:

"That's better." Mindy said as she felt Disturbed's cock going even further into her, "Can't have me doing all the work."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed still pumping into her lifts his head up and licks Mindy's flailing tits

Saphire wide eyed at what Katt was about to say and put her paw on her mouth.
The OCA
Yoosei placed her paws on her chin and sighed "I wonder why she is taking so long". she closed her eyes, and lay down her head on the desk, focusing her mind to try and contact Kurai. he probably would be around school somewhere else. but he was so focused in the scene he was seeing that he didn't even notice Yoosei talking with him through mind.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"My name is Carman, what is yours? I think we should leave them be and find our own place to be close," said Carman with a sly grin that was filled with want the girl she is holding.

"What is taking so long for the bell to for class to start," Blaze thought to himself.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dot blushed, "Well... Uhm... shouldn't you be... trying to take off... my underwear, then?" she asked a bit nervous, it was the first time she was going to show her bare body to a male.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad