Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
floramon Wrote:I guess Masaru joined the Royal Knights group and became the leader - not God - team leader.

They might help him or work with him out of respect for him, but I doubt Masaru would be "Team Leader" of the Knights.  No doubt the Knights are keeping peace in the Digital World but they certainly they do what they want.

I would imagine they respect him enough to do what he asks, but if he started commanding them around...I dunno.

Anyway, the Digimon Savers Movie RAW was released today...

EDIT - And apparently Masaru's DUB name could be Marcus?! I don't know about that one...
Yeah, He may have been the digiworld's own personal jeebus, or the jeebus of digiworldia but he's not replacing lord empty seat alphamon. He's just work with them.
(And yes, I have tried to work one of those lines into a conversion for awhile.)
Yeah-hah! I watched the movie too. It was great, the art style seems to be done by the regular animation team, but with high counts of frames for fluid movements.

Raramon's one of the best there. Her mouth moves as she speaks, and she's not entirely defenseless at all as she can wield sausage links like nunchuks and able to do rapid blows like a Kung-Fu master. lol
Yes. Plus, her higher levels are awesome. But that didn't happen in the movie. I kind of wish it was longer then 20 minutes. Or that they made another movie.
UnknownH Wrote:Yes. Plus, her higher levels are awesome. But that didn't happen in the movie. I kind of wish it was longer then 20 minutes. Or that they made another movie.

I agree. I was hungering for another Digimon Savers movie that lasts an hour. Hopefully, if such installment will indeed be made it could take place after the TV series ended. A Bantyo Leomon movie, as petitioned by a fan.
Just him or with others in there too?
And, I have an ecchi pic of the girl in the movie. Don't ask why, I found it on 2chan.
They could do a pretty badass movie about Bantyo Leomon and Masaru and Agumon fighting an evil in the Digital World and needing to get everyone repartnered up to fight off the Bad Guy (a Demon Lord?)...hell I could work that into an impending fanfic... DIBS!
UnknownH Wrote:Just him or with others in there too?
And, I have an ecchi pic of the girl in the movie. Don't ask why, I found it on 2chan.

Er...A Rhythm fan service pic? Hehe, no surprise there! As seen in the movie, Argomon entangled her with one of his vines and shocked her, thus, burning away her coat/vest and leaving her clad only in that sun dress underneath. I assumed it's just a matter of time before someone makes a Rhythm fan service item outta it. Twisted
I should get around to watching that movie so I can finally say I've actually seen all of Savers...hope a sub hits eventually
Yeah but we can't ask for it. We have to wait for it.
And I even have a pic of tohma's sister. But still no good pictures of yoshino or megumi(blond DATS girl) Except for what SNK does but anyone want the folder?