Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"nothing permanent of course. It simply woudn't do to hand Brother Blood, um... damaged goods..." she said, smiling wicked and offering Vook the candle. "Got a light?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"uh huh!" she blew a little flame, lighting the candle. "i love doing that"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna smiled and let the candle burn for a bit, building up a nice pool of wax. She smiled and offered it to Vook. "Do you want to start, or shall I?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"you can start, i'll join in." she said, grabbing the candle.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Starfire whimpered at the burning candle, not knowing what was going to happen, but figuring it wouldn't be fun.

"Why are you doing this, mistress? What have I done to displease you?" she asked Vook, getting on her hands and knees and bowing her head submissively.
Anna unfurled the whip, flexing it lightly between her hands before letting it come down with a sharp crack, right across Starfire's ass. "It's what you've done to displease me that matters now..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"hmm...you're right slave...shouldnt we be going after robin, anna? star here HAS done nothing wrong...though i still have plans for her."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Starfire yelped at the blow, her ass burning with pain. However, she remained in her submissive position, not wanting to incur her mistresses' wrath as well.

"But...I don't even know you...how could I displease you?" she asked.
anna thought for a moment, tapping the end of the whip against her chin. "You DO have a point..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Starfire held her breath, silently praying that she wouldn't be punished.