Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
Neko pouted at his answer, but quickly obeyed, taking off her sweater. She was soon naked, and De Shen watched as she took off her silky white panties. She had no bra, not that she needed it though. She was not very endowed. Still, her soft body and cute personality made up for her lack of giant tits. She soon stood before De Shen, naked, but unaffected, other than a small blush. "Now what?" She asked, not bothering to cover herself.

-----------------

((She's dressed in the purple clothes. I placed a link to it a few pages back, I think))

When Dawn awoke, Alex was already dressed and sitting on a chair, reading a book. "Ah, good morning, my dear, "he greeted, standing up from his chair.
(Dawn? She came dressed remember?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Yes, but then Alex tore her clothes off on page three, and put on an enchanted purple outfit on Dawn))
(Oh ya, I remember now, my bad)

Dawn had no clue what he had just said but purred as his appearance, rolling onto her belly and looking at him curiously, her tail flicking cutely behind her as her butt raised itself a little into the air, almost playfully.

-------------

"Come closer." De Shen said. "Let me feel you." He stretched out his hand to her, to see what she would do. He waited them for her to come to him, if she would.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Wow....For once, I corrected you! I think that's a first))

The kitten obeyed of course, and came closer to his hand. "You can feel me anyway you like," she grinned, standing within arms reach. She probably didn't realize how sexual the words she just said were, but she did obey him, desperate for someone to be with her.

------------------

Alex smiled and placed his book down and walked over to the girl. He leaned down so they could look each other, eye to eye. "Hello there, kitty," he greeted, and pecked her lips.
De Shen Quickly scooped her up into his arms and gently sat her down on his knee. He then began to stroke her body, first using one hand to pet her head and back, while his other hand began to slid down her belly, just below her breasts, testing how smooth and soft her skin was, as well as her reaction to the low level touches.

----------

Dawn blushed adorably and waved her butt while she had it arched high in the air, playfully flicking her tail from side to side. She looked at him mischievously and jumped from one side of the bed to the other, her cute butt still high up in the air as she assumed a playful pounce position.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
De Shen found the cat girl's skin was very soft. Soft to the point, that if De Shen squeezed her arm, he would bruise her. Her skin was flawless, an almost impossible feel and look. She had no marks or scars, and her skin was as smooth as could be. She was like a pillow, almost. She purred as she felt her head being pet and her skin being felt.

----------------

"My...It looks like someone wants to be played with," Alex grinned, and kissed her again, this time more passionately. After a few minutes of making out, if Dawn kissed back, he would pull away and his book would float back over to him. "It's time to get you educated. Come on," he said, turning aronud and motioning her to follow.
De Shen was pleased, it appeared that he had been given a very high quality subject to train this time, which was probably the reason the girl had ended up here at all. "Good, now lets test some other places." He whispered softly into her ear before moving the hand on her belly up to gently grope her breasts, and his other hand down to feel her cute ass, aiming for stimulation as much as inspection.

-------------

Alex's kiss was left incomplete when Dawn pounced forward and landed on top of him, taking him to the ground with her on top, where she purred, straddling his chest and looking down at him playfully. She then licked the tip of his nose and began to nibble on his ear like a kitty playmate, paying no heed to the book, if he even brought it out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She smiled as her master said she did good. "What's next, unc- Ahhh..." she moaned, stopping mid sentence as she felt her ass and breasts being touched. She felt a strange feeling from it, and relaxed as she was groped, closing her eyes as her master touched her. "U-uncle...I...I feel good..." she moaned as she felt the beauty of heavenly touch. It seemed as though the neko was very sensitive to pleasure. That, and she had experience nothing like this in her short life before.

----------------

"My, my, my. Quite the libido you have there," Alex chuckled as his kitten licked his nose and nibbled on his ear. He couldn't teach her anything in this state. Then again, if the boy made love to Dawn again, she would become tired once again. "I might as see those clothes on a test run now." All of a sudden, Dawn's clothing began to vibrate at her breasts and pussy, moving in a way to pleasure and stroke the girl's sensitive areas.
De Shen smiled and continued his work, getting her exact measurements even as he teased her body. "Describe how you feel Kitten. Tell me everything." He ordered softly, the hand on her rear squeezing and stroking gently as the hand on her breasts teasingly played over her nipples, carressing one and using his finger tips to draw little circles around it before sliding away to the other.

-----------

Dawn wanted to play a little, she wanted to have an innocent moment for fun. Instead her clothes began to tease her and she rolled off Alex and onto her back, her mitted hands going to her pussy and right breast, stroking both of them, but likely in an attempt to peal the clothes off, something her blunt mitts couldnt manage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)