Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"I don't think I'll need a Mana. I'm pretty fine with myself, I don't think I'd need a partner really, it'd hold me down." Kyosan explained, smiling softly though looking to his side at Nikki before chuckling. "Don't worry, I bet you'll get one soon to help you."

"So, who is your Mana, Jess?" Nathan asked, curious as he always was while folding his arms, still resting on Sara's shoulder while chuckling to her nervousness.

"Well, I guess it's just me then..." Vayne mumbled, hearing them both while perking up to seeing the Mana in front of him, before then looking to everyone else. A mana... Sulphur can't be that...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"And it looks even prettier at night don't you think?" Shiva commented before looking at Crimson and smiling adorably. "It really hasn't changed much since we were just mere students in this academy"

"She is the Mana of Wind, and my friend for as long as I can remember" Jess held her hands together, and smiles.

"Not that you have much of a memory right?" The Mana of Wind chuckled once seeing Jess poutting at her.

"N-Nathan" Sara stuttered and looked at the purple-haired guy. "Why are you resting on my shoulder?" she asks quietly, her tail still wagging around, tapping against him every now and then.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, it's still a really wonderful place. Truly a timeless world." Crimson then smiled as he led them down the path leading to his home. "Here we are, Shiva." He grinned happily before unlocking the door and opening it for the ice human. "Go ahead, cutie. Make yourself at home."

"Oh, Mr. Lone Warrior." Nikki giggled at his show of machismo before telling Kyosan, "Maybe you can, but I think things would be a lot easier for you with someone helping you." She chuckled a little before she grabbed his arm and nuzzled his shoulder.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Maybe, just maybe." Kyosan chuckled, blushing lightly as Nikki nuzzed against him, but didn't mind as he playfully ruffled her hair with his hand. "That is, if I can find one."

"Hmm, I just am. It isn't a problem, is it?" Nathan chuckled, lifting his hand before flicking her nose, smiling softly before looking to everyone else. "After all you were doing similar stuff to me anyway."

"W-Well, nice to meet you anyway." Vayne stuttered slightly, smiling as he warmly greeted the Wind Mana, looking around to everyone else before then returning back to his normal attitude. "So, what's everyone going to do now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh why thank you, you are such a gentleman" Shiva giggled adorably and then steps inside his home. It always felt so warm in there. "Seems you have been cleaning your place huh, seems prettier and coozy then ever before" she poked her tongue out playfully.

Sara meeped cutely one he flicked her nose, and then pouts adorably. "But I prefer when it's me doing it to you" Suddenly the feline girl moved his arm aside and grinned as she suddenly clings to his neck, pressing her slender figure against him and then giggles. "Just like this"

"Well..." Jess poundered for a while, putting a finger cutely to her lips. "It is getting late, I don't know what we could do still today" she tilted her head to the side.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, well I was expecting some company from a certain icy cutie tonight." Crimson chuckled softly before he closed the door behind him and hung his lab coat up in the closet. He then walked over to Shiva and hugged her happily, nuzzling her cheek. "Okay, let's go make some dinner."

Nikki chuckled a little before telling Kyo, "Oh, we can help each other find some Mana. No worries, silly." She then noticed what Jess was saying and told her, "Hmmm, well, it's going to lights out before too long. Maybe we should get to the dorms?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, I guess we're going to be heading off until tomorrow then, I guess." Kyosan paused, folding his arms for a moment before sighing. "Guess the first day doesn't have too much activity, I guess."

"Argh- I see," Nathan nodded, though blushing darkly at the surprise before shaking his head - embarrassed enough before then nudging her. "So, what now?"

"Hmm, I guess you're right." Vayne paused, while Sulphur lay down beside his foot and he knelt down before stroking him softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva murrs gently and blushes. "Oh there you go making me blush again" the blue-haired girl giggled, hugging him back for a while before slowly breaking the hug. "well let's go then" murmuring happily she heads towards the kitchen, wiggling her butt softly.

Sara giggled adorably and nuzzled Nathan's cheek happily. She was enjoying to make him blush. Her tail swished around happily. "well I don't know, but the girls have a good point. it is getting late"

"Well then girls, should we head to our dorms?" Jessica asked to the other girls, making sure that's what they would be doing in the end or not.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson smirked darkly before his paw moved and playfully slapped her butt. "Hehe, you know how hard it is to behave myself when you tease me like that, cutie." He then moved with her to the kitchen looked about. "Alright, Gyro time! Go ahead and start chopping up some tomatoes and onions, and I'll start cooking the lamb. Okay, Shivy?"

Nikki giggled a little before nuzzling Kyo's cheek playfully. "Well, it is a school, they tend to be a little boring, hehe." She then smirked a little and told him, "But maybe we can stir a little excitement, hmmm."

The beastgirl then smiled and went over to Jess and nodded, "Sure, let's go find it." She then giggled and told them, "I call dibs on a top bunk!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, I guess we'll all see each other tomorrow then." Kyosan muttered, seeing as how they were all going their different ways before nearing Nathan and Vayne. "I guess we should be moving too?"

"I guess."
"Well, since everyone else is going..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds